2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not going to be able to line up for these at either one of my locals anytime in the next week. In this thread (and let's be honest, John00) I trust! Phone orders where you at! haha

$135 at permanent vacation though....wow. i saw much more hype on twitter and the like about the firecrackers. Thought these would be easier.

Ok so according to BP they couldn't put the words "Brooklyn Projects" because it has some legal implications with the Hollywood WOF? LOL yea, that makes sense...
eyes.gif
 Haha so lame! Oh and the Hollywood juice couldn't even get them any QS pairs themselves to sell at their shop even though it is their design? Their tactics are so transparent.

Last edited:
Anyone get a phone order thru?
i did...i called a lil before 7 they only had sizes 8, 8.5, 9 at the time when i called. it was $140 shipped. I figured most shops will up the prices anyways and most store that do charge retail will probably not accept phone orders.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Identity has Civilist in stock 119.99 free shipping SZ: 8, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11, 12
http://idboardshop.com/nike-sb-dunk-hi-cicilist-blk-wht-gry.html

Identity also has a couple pairs of MIA's going for 99.99 free shipping SZ: 7.5, 11
http://idboardshop.com/nike-sb-dunk-low-blu-mtlc-gold.html

Further help out... Use discount code: facebook10
for an additional 10% off both of these. Repped for info Peace.

Copped Civilist with discount code...Repped...both of you!

Last edited:
So am I the only one not feeling the bp walk of fame's? Already have 1 too many black/red shoes.

Last edited:
Palace5ive got their pairs in DC. They'll get their pairs in the va shop later.
did you get an email from them by any chance for this info? if they do have them im going there first thing tomorrow morning
yeah i got the email earlier today, call before you go down to check. i think i saw a picture where they still had red fcs on the shelf too, which is crazy for them, usually every qs sells fast. if im copping, im waiting for the va shop release, but im pretty sure im passing

Back
Top Bottom