2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea i asked about the black boxes and they said to look out for their release in January, they couldn't say too much just that it's going to be good.
niceeeeeee ,if they told you it's a dunk then it's officslly lit. I can't wait . the paid in full dunk was so well executed.

Repped! Got my size 9 finally. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] And they shipped 9 mins after I bought them [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Happy for you! I recently visited sole supremacy in Cali, good dudes. Had my wife not been there to check me I would've done something irresponsible lol.

Phillip that you? What up!

Turn your brightness up, they're just Swooshes in a wolf's? eyes.

Pure guess on my part but I think it's a black panther theme based on the eyes and the growl audio from their instagram post. Apparently there is an ongoing debate about them existing in the wild in South Carolina or not. Would be a logical local theme for Blacksheep to run with if that's what they are doing.

Or could be something along a wolf in sheeps clothing or vice versa theme to tie into their ??th anniversary in 2017.

Last edited:
Was there a large box size disparity between size 10 and 10.5 silver boxes (from the early 2000s, not the recent release)?

I just got a size 10 pair of homers, and the box is much smaller than my 10.5 Takashis. Can anyone chime in on this?

Last edited:
Why is nike sb trying to deliberately finish killing their brand . Those padding-less highs are killing me .. Obviously there's nothing left to buy from sb anymore besides their PADDED quickstrikes. I hope the black sheep collab is a dunk with ******* padding.

You should be good homie. I wear my 03' Shimas all the time. There may be some separation depending how it was stored/kept which is no problem cause of the sole stitching, but it's not old enough to start cracking imo.

Just wore my Barfs tonight, no concerns. Built like champs

Thanks for the input, oh yea...should I be concerned about fakes of the ostriches?

Last edited:
Those are all solid colorways too. Damn shame :smh:
The only thing that iw's have had going for themselves is that they've all been plain and solid colorways for the most part. So I guess nike can get some credit for stepping back and going back to releasing simpler dunks again.

Back
Top Bottom