2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Merry x-mas to myself. The ostrich material is super buttery. :D
I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger on these.

Miss my pair

Just received these Homegrowns today, the pig suede is unreal smoooooooooooooth 
nthat.gif
  might be # 1 Sb release of 2016 for me.
to me, this is the best dunk to come out since they came out. and frankly in a minute. the color combo is on point and it was the best suede since somps. and somps and quartersnack to me are nice but just plain as hell. enough with black on black shoes. nice pickup

Don't bucks and homers have thin? I can't remember

Yes they do. But they dont have fat tongue versions of each, to my knowledge.

Edit- now that I think about it, I don't know if the homers are semi-stuffed? or just one version.

Last edited:
Silver Box/orange label = thin tongue, US release
Silver Box/green label = stuffed tongue, everywhere else

Edit: just for those three pairs that jkitty jkitty mentioned

Last edited:
Silver Box/orange label = thin tongue, US release
Silver Box/green label = stuffed tongue, everywhere else

That I know. But I feel like I've seen homers that don't have a fully stuffed tongue. Is it just my eyes?

Edit- from what I've been able to extrapolate looking at pictures for a few minutes homers and bucks were both green labels, I didn't see any pictures with orange labels. I don't know if their tongues are thicker than those on thin tongue ostriches/broncos/barfs, but they look to be to me. I'd be curious to see with all pairs in front of me. I know others in here have had those pairs though, and could probably clarify.

Last edited:
picking up black boxes in the morning and trying to figure out a sweet complete box series picture

Keep asking the wife for help and she tells me I'm an idiot

Prob be something lame

saved these for my 100th post:

always amazed by how deep and saturated the black is on them.

also made a pretty sweet deal on ebay few days ago, waiting for shipment to arrive, will take a couple more days due to christmas.

really excited, shoes supposed to be of very high quality. 
(hint: often said to be in the same league as those pictured above)

"dirty denims" came in as well, turning out to be nicer than i expected, even moreso at that low of a price. 
will provide pictures in the next days.

FSR orange boxes just restocked on NDC Europe, btw.

so, Merry Christmas from Berlin to everyone, this thread is the best!

Awesome wears up there!

Black boxes are making a 4th quarter run at me..had previously been ok with sticking only with the pink boxes, but these in-person pictures are calling to me

Decided to throw the Big Gulps on today, the closest I've got to a Christmas themed shoe! 

Wishing everyone on the thread happy holidays from Europe :D 

Last edited:
Nahh. Green label have fat tongue, orange label is thin tongue. Ostriches, broncos, and barfs.

Word mine was fat tongue..but I was worried about them falling apart (DS) so I had to get rid of them ..such a shame..def one of my faves..and I love ostrich leather

Back
Top Bottom