2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Regurgitated from Facebook:

Reminds me of a Bao x Steel Reserve mashup:

Smh... let down

Black sheep collab is so disappointing. They could've done an icy outsole with the wolf pic in it, maybe even make the wool strip away to canvas fur print. Just...Anything more creative. It's just such a bland way to end collabs.

volksnuts volksnuts so question is: which you feeling the most so far?

Pink box is fave but both highs have decent materials
Never had dooms so the black box is the one I'm most excited about but I don't wear highs often so that why pink box wins

All quality releases even if the orange box box got messed up

Worthless utterly atrocious black sheep collab. Highly disappointed, I expected more.
tbh i dont even know what I expected and feel somewhat let down. I don't think theyre god awful though. I thought they would go with more black as their name is BLACK sheep.. I Want to see how the swoosh wears away though

The CW is nice I can admit that. But from a shop collab and QS perspective it's nothing to write home about. It just seems like they are more GR CW than shop collab.

tbh i dont even know what I expected and feel somewhat let down. I don't think theyre god awful though. I thought they would go with more black as their name is BLACK sheep.. I Want to see how the swoosh wears away though
in my opinion the paid in fulls had creativity and thats what caused me to expect more. The story of this upcoming collab hooked me but I will not be copping this dunk. Silver box has alot more going for it and the fading of the check is definitely something to look forward to.

Regurgitated from Facebook:
OMG Blacksheep! Why is your promo for your collabs always better than the collab itself?! What is this?! This is a glorified GR. They could've done so much more with the theme they had! A wolf in sheep's clothing is a FIRE concept! This thing will sit on shelves. I bet the box and packaging for this thing is going to be better than the dunk too,
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom