2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thank you flatspot
nthat.gif

flatspot is declining my card and I know I have more than enough in the stash... I will take that as a sign that we'll see these for silver box prices in a lil bit  (wishful thinking 
laugh.gif
)

lets see if i can hold off my want for these long enough for that to happen though

I just saw the SNKRS app had most mens sizes stil available...check again! avoid that possible customs fee! lol

I don't think there's any fakes of these out, but seller is letting them go for $50. Can I Please get a legit check?

Copped at NTNY this afternoon and am extremely satisfied with the end result. Easily one of my best purchases this year.

Did we do a top 3 list officially?

Also i need to track down a pair of Gasparillas for under retail. I know they out there somewhere :nerd: lol

forgot that the lumberjacks came out around this time last year so I can't even put them in my 2016 top 3 list...slim pickings...
mean.gif

mybluesupreme mybluesupreme Thanks man, super excited to grab these later tonight!
llerraj llerraj Yeah, he put them up on a local FB group, and I offfered $50 and nobody else did so he's giving me the love price on them. Excited to be getting them for such a steal!

Saw the Black Box / DOOM2016 (
roll.gif
) today at NTNY, and I'd say these are actually worth a MSRP purchase. I passed for now since I've got too many DS things that haven't made it into rotation for me yet, but once these hit any type of discounts then I'd definitely purchase. The leather was good in my opinion, and the suede was comparable to the silver box dunks which were also pretty good imo. I also felt the ankle cushioning and it was actually pretty soft. The ostrich and 3m piping details also add to the allure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom