2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's what it looks like.....

It wont let me buy them at all. Im upset

I'm mad flatspot didn't have my size when I checked lol but if ebates comes through my black boxes should eventually only cost $111.80 shipped once I get my cash back

Hey SB fam been a while since i been on Nike talk had to make a new account but any place to find the orange and pink box  dunks size 11.5 other then ebay ..thanks 

Last edited:
Thanks to those who posted links. Was able to get the black boxes and santas with ease. No more sneakers for me this year lol.

I hope all resellers who copped the black boxes have to sell for discount prices eventually. Scumbag **** making an easy cop annoying

So now SNKRS went thru for me...now i gotta cancel thru Flatspot lol

Anyone know their cancellation process? Hate that it became this difficult cuz this woulda been easier if SNKRS woulda worked properly from the beginning lol

So now SNKRS went thru for me...now i gotta cancel thru Flatspot lol

Anyone know their cancellation process? Hate that it became this difficult cuz this woulda been easier if SNKRS woulda worked properly from the beginning lol

Just return the Nike pair?

Snkrs app checked out in 5 mins. For me. And I woke up late and everything. There still almost a FSR when I just checked too.

I copped off nike, i'll just return if they pop up for a good discount anywhere else. Nike has that infinite return window lol

Back
Top Bottom