2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm really digging the blood splatter laces and lacelocks. It's the little touches like this that make collabs special. I still wish they did a little more to the actual shoe but maybe I'll be happy with it when I see the swoosh rubbed down.

2 more lace swaps on the black boxes...Metallic Silver & Purple lol

The shade of purple on the OG flat laces is different than the replacement SB lace purple ones. Heres a comparison pic of me holding the laces side by side, kinda lol...

The pic is lil crappy but the OG flat laces are much lighter. The SB Laces are more of a Lakers kinda purple. So not an exact match but it still looks good

On the shoezeum's instagram, Jordan Geller is selling quite a bit of sneakers. He hasn't posted any sb's so far. Anyone here familiar on how long his selling binges last? So far he has only posted a lebron set and some jordans in big sizes. 

Last edited:
2 more lace swaps on the black boxes...Metallic Silver & Purple lol

The shade of purple on the OG flat laces is different than the replacement SB lace purple ones. Heres a comparison pic of me holding the laces side by side, kinda lol...

The pic is lil crappy but the OG flat laces are much lighter. The SB Laces are more of a Lakers kinda purple. So not an exact match but it still looks good

Keep the royal purple ones

Going to be stuck to Instagram tomorrow too
Hopefully he's able to post more pairs than he did today
At today's rate it'll be two weeks before he gets through everything

Back
Top Bottom