2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Had to come in on NYE to wrap up a project. Have a safe night. Hope to see you guys in 2017.

​I saw this on facebook, lol not sure how I feel about this

There we go! Funny, it just looks more like someone drew on the swoosh with a sharpie than teeth lol. Still like these, but won't be going out of my way to rub the paint off the swoosh.

Peace,
J

This would be the 2nd time black sheep has a killer package but crap shoes.
I wonder if they can come up with a "recalled" type story to make the shoes desirable again.

This would be the 2nd time black sheep has a killer package but crap shoes.
I wonder if they can come up with a "recalled" type story to make the shoes desirable again.

I could them doing it. I just don't get how out of all the possibilities they dropped this.

Happy New Years everyone!

3 more hours for us out here on the west coast.
Was at a bar earlier and we celebrated Greenland [emoji]133660013041[/emoji] New Years.
Everyone stay safe
Happy New Years

I don't post much but I lurk this thread everyday. Happy New Years sb fam and also John00 man the store info you drop is gold thank you so much

Last edited:
I feel like I'm the only person who liked the rakim dunks lol I've always liked the embossed pattern on the old p rods [emoji]128526[/emoji] but they do kinda give off a kinda over the top look

Last edited:
Man cmon Black Sheep. Could've at least thrown some blood spots in with those teeth or something. They are officially a pass for me now at least not at retail price. Maybe get them later on deep discount possibly. Only thing I would even try for ISO is the blood splatter laces and the wolves teeth lacelocks. This is a bad way for Dunks to roll into 2017 let alone end shop collabs with this. Anyway happy new year NTSB fam. Stay safe and careful!

Those lacing techniques bring back some nastalgia, in high school I would fk around with my laces during some classes and make some crazy designs haha

Haven't been in the sb forum in a very long time and just throwing this out here but I have a pair of DS Sz 13 bonsai hemps I won from a raffle when Goods in Seattle was still open... what are the prices going for this. Looked around eBay but perhaps you guys can shed some light.

Lame that they are deleting negative comments of their IG. I would understand why, but that's still lame.

I still don't like the dunks.....but that packaging though is so nice. But is it worth it to buy it so it just sits there......

Still a game time decision. Wish I could see a lace swap ahead of time

Back
Top Bottom