2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lmao ye. I'm a sucker for minimalistic type of clothing 
ohwell.gif

Lace pack and Lacelock in cart with 15 minutes to go before the drop. PLEASE DONT SELL OUT... PLEASE DONT SELL OUT... PLEASE DONT SELL OUT... 

I'd recommend everyone trying to checkout with PayPal, that way you're at the mercy of PayPal's servers for the checkout process rather than Black Sheep's. If you're not using PayPal, make sure you're a. logged in and b. that you have your address already saved to your account.

Gotta get my hands on that box

Is sitting in New releases refreshing the best bet at finding them?

**** it stopped loading

Thanks below repped

Last edited:

they should just release the shoes early to avoid crashing the site

fingers crossed
That's what I'm hoping for.. I was able to cop a pair of tb ub off finishline because I randomly refreshed the page 5 minutes before release time.

Anyone know if theres any laces thats exclusive to that 3 pack? What are the alternate laces that comes with the general release and wolf pack? is it red for GR and blood splatter and black and red laces for the 3 pack?

Anyone know if theres any laces thats exclusive to that 3 pack? What are the alternate laces that comes with the general release and wolf pack? is it red for GR and blood splatter and black and red laces for the 3 pack?
Extra laces from Nike are black, ISO bundle/laces bundle has red, black with red, and blood spatter.

Back
Top Bottom