2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ewww at them laces. Thats too much. Black woulda been way better. But im def in for 12pm regardless

EDIT: quoted the wrong person somehow lol

Last edited:
If y'all aren't able to secure an ISO today, order the regular pair and the accessories separate. You'd only be missing the box.
Yea I'm prepared for that scenario. Any word on what box these would come in or the regular boxes SBs come in now?

The regular teal box it appears.

I could be extremely wrong but with how things are today..yeah the ISO pack could move quick. But next weekend when the kids maxed out the CC their parents gave them on this release, they'll need to dump these to get ready for whatever else is next.

I think this pack will move because a lot of folks like us want it to wear. The ones who buy it to flip will be disappointed and be looking to get them sold when they don't fetch 280 dollars.

The standard release of the BS will be a piece of cake, good luck to the ISO hunters I think even if it takes a week or two yall will be good

The regular teal box it appears.

I could be extremely wrong but with how things are today..yeah the ISO pack could move quick. But next weekend when the kids maxed out the CC their parents gave them on this release, they'll need to dump these to get ready for whatever else is next.

I think this pack will move because a lot of folks like us want it to wear. The ones who buy it to flip will be disappointed and be looking to get them sold when they don't fetch 280 dollars.

The standard release of the BS will be a piece of cake, good luck to the ISO hunters I think even if it takes a week or two yall will be good
If there's this much traffic on the site NOW then it looks like the bae definitely isn't getting the wolf pack anymore, I'm trying to get my pair FOH [emoji]128514[/emoji] she really only wants the stickers and laces anyway [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Goodluck to everybody trying to cop these this morning. I'll be trying myself, but the hype is looking like it paid off for these.

Can't believe black sheep is already slowing down. Good luck for all those that legit want them.

Snowy beaters for today

Back
Top Bottom