2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$60 w/ free shipping - sz 11.5, 12, 13

http://skateparkoftampa.com/product...r_Orange_Dunk_High_Pro_SB_NT_Shoes/&CID=12850

I was really impressed with these. Toebox shape is great, materials are cool, concept came across well, to me at least. I know the "Flower" Bambi thing never caught on, but if you're familiar with the movie resemblance is pretty much undeniable. Another shout to rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 for that info.

Y'all think I can get a pair of Pigeons in infant sizes? :smokin[/quote]

Congrats, but I agree. Hipaa compliance

Last edited:
That most definitely was not the correct picture. Whoops. I think my edit works, yall get the idea. Thanks

I saw someone posting a pic of these on here, made me laugh...then saw that they were my size and the price was right ($30).  With og box and extra laces.  They'll be my beaters for a while, I like how the yellowing on the midsole matches the rest of the shoe.  

Received my shipping confirmation and tracking info for my Wolf Pack Edition of the Black Sheeps. Now I wait!

Last edited:
What is going on in here??? :rofl:

What can ya say? Collabs bring the beast.

Those remixed Sharks are awful. SB has to do a better job going forward on those rehashed color ways. Pitiful attempt.

No offense taken. Allow me to elaborate:

The BS Dunks are a hot commodity NOW. A lot of people thought they'd be able to resell for a profit, and, while some did indeed profit, most will not. In fact, most will probably incur a loss if they don't dump quick.

I bring up the Supreme collab because that will be the next "Hot Item." Most of these "consumers" don't have the disposable income to support their "hobby," so they'll need to get rid of items in order to generate funds. It always happens. Whenever an ABSURDLY hyped item is about to drop, check the auction sites. You'd be surprised at what people need "gone."

This person knows. Repped.

I can in here to say something but I completely forgot

I enjoyed buying little shoes for my baby girl.... but now she's 8 and wears women's size and her shoes are not so cheap anymore
And her feet grow so fast....
I'm glad she doesn't like dunks because 4's are the same prices as 12's
Luckily she's all about Converse

lol thanks bro! I hardly get to wear these due to the weather here in MD, but yesterday we were in the low 70s so I had to break them out.

Yea man, wtf is up with this weather. I was walking around in short sleeves all day.

lol thanks bro! I hardly get to wear these due to the weather here in MD, but yesterday we were in the low 70s so I had to break them out.
Yea man, wtf is up with this weather. I was walking around in short sleeves all day.
Idk man I need to wash my car, but didn't do it yesterday because they are calling for freezing rain and snow on this side on Saturday. 

Back
Top Bottom