2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How hard is it for you guys to resize your pics, do you not look back and think, " Why is my picture smaller than pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks ?"
Or are you used to it and have learned to live with it?

tell me how to do it from my cell phone and I bet everyone's pictures will be big. Or better yet, ask the mods why that capability is missing from our mobile site. I'm hardly ever near a computer

tell me how to do it from my cell phone and I bet everyone's pictures will be big. Or better yet, ask the mods why that capability is missing from our mobile site. I'm hardly ever near a computer
200/400 -> 500/1000

It's a pain in the ***, especially when posting multiple pics, but it doesn't leave you posting what essentially amounts to thumbnails.

I think someone posted a catalog pic and they had some weird *** galaxy print under the patent leather or something like that... they atrocious to say the least

Granted it's not a great pic but I see black patent leather and an ice blue sole. like this

I'm sure I'm wrong here, but is it just coincidence? I feel like I'm missing something super obvious.
AJ11 Space Jam inspired Dunks have already dropped:

The upcoming pair is similarly colorblocked (not sure about materials), however the wings have a galaxy graphic on them.

Always kills me when I see these come up. I found a pair at a thrift store in amazing condition for $15. Bought them and then gave them to my friend. He ran through some sprinklers in them a few weeks later and wrecked them..

Always kills me when I see these come up. I found a pair at a thrift store in amazing condition for $15. Bought them and then gave them to my friend. He ran through some sprinklers in them a few weeks later and wrecked them..

Damn! Should have kept them and kicked him down some shaqs lol

I'm still waiting to come up on a size 11.5.
I have been wanting these for awhile, just waiting for the right condition / price.

only difference from the space jam and galaxy is the star like print on the flaps? if so , sign me up. I'll even settle for iw tongue

Should've checked this thread yesterday. I keep missing out on the good deals for the black box dunks.

If anyone else finds them under 100 please hit Me. This is probably my last SB pick up for a long while. Got a shorty on the way and I'm bout to fall back crazy.

Should've checked this thread yesterday. I keep missing out on the good deals for the black box dunks.

If anyone else finds them under 100 please hit Me. This is probably my last SB pick up for a long while. Got a shorty on the way and I'm bout to fall back crazy.

Congrats on the kid!!! I'm on the same page: trying to get all my grails before the baby comes.

so that makes it ok to go cheaper?
no but it is just a general release at the low price point.  it is not a premium. yes back in the day alot of general release's had good quality materials on them but that day has long since passed. alot of great colorways have sub par materials on them these days and to trash a shoe over the material just dont make sense anymore. almost all dunks now have the same material 

Back
Top Bottom