2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

no but it is just a general release at the low price point.  it is not a premium. yes back in the day alot of general release's had good quality materials on them but that day has long since passed. alot of great colorways have sub par materials on them these days and to trash a shoe over the material just dont make sense anymore. almost all dunks now have the same material 

I think the only time to complain nowadays is when it's a premium or elite with a box price over $110.... All GRs should be expected to be lower quality materials
Keep in mind they are supposed to be skate shoes that last a couple of months before falling off your foot due to shredding

I feel like some people forget what SBs are really for

Ps I hear lots of the kids really like the slimmed IWs for skating

no but it is just a general release at the low price point.  it is not a premium. yes back in the day alot of general release's had good quality materials on them but that day has long since passed. alot of great colorways have sub par materials on them these days and to trash a shoe over the material just dont make sense anymore. almost all dunks now have the same material 
it is this form of thought and acceptance that allows nike to keep putting out crap quality shoes. if you paying full retail then your foolish, this of course is my opinion, but if we want nike to change then let them know by hitting them where it hurts, their pockets. there is no reason for nike to be releasing so many lazy colorways with crap materials. they can easily cut back on variations of the same shoe being released to increase overall quality. 

I think the only time to complain nowadays is when it's a premium or elite with a box price over $110.... All GRs should be expected to be lower quality materials
Keep in mind they are supposed to be skate shoes that last a couple of months before falling off your foot due to shredding

I feel like some people forget what SBs are really for

Ps I hear lots of the kids really like the slimmed IWs for skating
**** at least for any other shoe whether it be football, soccer, or basketball they can get away with were not using genuine leather anymore because weve found alternative materials that help in performace

I hope the ishods stay slept on, I'm feeling that new color way. Reminds me of a pair of Supra so wore into the pavement. Reps to all the deals everyone posted.

I've always wanted laces to match the color of the piping on de la souls. Someone is selling laces from the cherrywood SBs from a couple years ago. I've never seen in person, what do you guys think? Any other suggestions?

tnvzx73a9c3zmljnrvu9.jpg

it is this form of thought and acceptance that allows nike to keep putting out crap quality shoes. if you paying full retail then your foolish, this of course is my opinion, but if we want nike to change then let them know by hitting them where it hurts, their pockets. there is no reason for nike to be releasing so many lazy colorways with crap materials. they can easily cut back on variations of the same shoe being released to increase overall quality. 
no disrespect homie . i pay retail for things i want, sure i could wait and hope price drops and it has before. but if money is the reason you wont buy something then why buy it at all even if it becomes cheaper. if you say that you will wait for discount because the shoe has less quality then why do you even like it or want to buy it period. because you dont feel like its worth you money at that price. sh*t pizza is $2 a slice but i love pizza and im gonna pay that $2 most likly because im stoned as **** and DGAF lol. If nike care about our opinion they would send out comment cards in every box. 

no disrespect homie . i pay retail for things i want, sure i could wait and hope price drops and it has before. but if money is the reason you wont buy something then why buy it at all even if it becomes cheaper. if you say that you will wait for discount because the shoe has less quality then why do you even like it or want to buy it period. because you dont feel like its worth you money at that price. sh*t pizza is $2 a slice but i love pizza and im gonna pay that $2 most likly because im stoned as **** and DGAF lol. If nike care about our opinion they would send out comment cards in every box. 
you answered your own question 

then why even buy the shoe is my point
can you not understand what it means when you say its cool but not worth that much... would you faithfully continue to buy the $2 pizza if they just added one pepperoni got some plastic tasting cheese for an increase price of $5? (when not stoned)

Last edited:
can you not understand what it means when you say its cool but not worth that much... would you faithfully continue to buy the $2 pizza if they just added one pepperoni got some plastic tasting cheese for an increase price of $5? (when not stoned)

It's possible

Last pic I'll post of the BSs haha. Canes/Pens tonight, shoes feel great after two wears. I think the black/red striped laces look the best if I can ever get a hold of them. Nice Bobas up there, maybe we'll get a Rey (Bae) SB

I'm wearing Tiff highs today
Even though these are cheap feeling and stiff I just can't deny how nice of a colorway it is
White stitching with the croc embossing

I might have to pick up a pair of lows (in my size) for full stuntability
Holla at ya boy if you see a decent looking pair of 11/11.5/12

Last pic I'll post of the BSs haha. Canes/Pens tonight, shoes feel great after two wears. I think the black/red striped laces look the best if I can ever get a hold of them. Nice Bobas up there, maybe we'll get a Rey (Bae) SB
Go Pens!

so....... $51.85 for all three before shipping which I'll assume is about $9? on top of the $110 price for the GR edition. Around $170 compared to $135 total for when the Wolf Pack came out? Christ...

At least this gives people the chance to get the laces and fangs.. and box I guess. but WOW

so....... $51.85 for all three before shipping which I'll assume is about $9? on top of the $110 price for the GR edition. Around $170 compared to $135 total for when the Wolf Pack came out? Christ...

At least this gives people the chance to get the laces and fangs.. and box I guess. but WOW

Even at ~$175 ($110 for the shoes + accessories) retail, you're at about half of what they're reselling for on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom