2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can't really tell how beat they are.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182430735515

Wow bro garage candy for sure! Hard for me to give up any vehicle that clean.

I prefer my current garage line up, though looks like the Civic will be moving out so the wife can have a Jeep

Speaking of the wife.... she accused me of hiding shoes purchases from her!
I told her that I didn't go out of my way to hide them.... but I was lying
She pointed out the Supreme hat and thought it was new... but it has been sitting on the same shelf for a year now

I challenged her to keep track of what I have.... she declined that challenge BUT said she'd like to see new stuff before she sees it on IG

Not sure if trap

I noticed SPOT switched back to the old site

Wonder if this is temporary or enough people complained about the new one

Speaking of the wife.... she accused me of hiding shoes purchases from her!
I told her that I didn't go out of my way to hide them.... but I was lying
She pointed out the Supreme hat and thought it was new... but it has been sitting on the same shelf for a year now

I challenged her to keep track of what I have.... she declined that challenge BUT said she'd like to see new stuff before she sees it on IG

Not sure if trap
This is bringing up some serious deja vu, my guest room closet has a solid stack of boxes that weren't there before. Told her I just split up the collection so there's more room in our closet, but she told me that its odd there still no extra room in the closet [emoji]128513[/emoji] she said shes cool with some new additions but it seems like a trap...
In other words the answer is yes it's a trap.

copped these joints for the low for my friend vanessa.  she rocks with that size 4.5.  im having all kinds of ragrets selling mine, but the sizing was just off.  id love to find them again.  anyone else with peewees found them to run hella big?  i want to make sure i size up properly if i chase them again. 

Mine fit big also so I tied them a little tighter but it makes the shape look weird haven't worn them since 2013 though

Just been on a YT binge, seen these pop up in two different videos at Footlocker Canada, they don't look like they are SB's but with the new slimmed down look I am not 100% sure. 
Has anyone ever seen them before? I haven't seen them anywhere in the US or in Europe...

Last edited:
Denim Forbes ~ High = BIG Problem!

Can't even imagine the headache those will cause at release time...All in regardless though...

Nike SB needs to stop playing around and just do true retros. The market is clearly there for it, just don't oversaturate (5 or 6 releases a year) and use great materials. 

Back
Top Bottom