2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Picked these CIGARS up for $70 and $8 shipping.

What do you guys think for $78?

Until I wear every dunk. Probably take me all year.
Hell yea, keep em posted!

Tried on the slim highs today.. Terrible fit worse than the new lows for me. Loose back (lmao) and tight toes. Shop still didn't get the 2nd half of the BS shipment which includes my size in the WISCs and wasn't sure if nike is even gonna ship at this point [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji] Gonna wait it out and if they don't come I shouldn't have any issue getting for retail so I'm good. Wore new camo lows again all day and they are slowing breaking in.

Crazy the red's go for 12 now.

Last edited:
Until I wear every dunk. Probably take me all year.

Nice!! I might have to do this too at some point. It would give me a reason to wear pairs that rarely see the light of day. Are you wearing strictly dunks until you go through all of them?

Last edited:
Nice!! I might have to do this too at some point. It would give me a reason to wear pairs that rarely see the light of day. Are you wearing strictly dunks until you go through all of them?

Mon-Fri I wear my work boots and rarely change after work.
I'm gonna try to only wear dunks, but no matter what, no repeats.

Does anybody remember these dropping in the states. Red wines I think they're called
they were only released in japan and like south Asia . I got them from a shop in japan in 2015, had the chance to double up too and just never did it. i never saw another pair for sale again

Back
Top Bottom