2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So shops gets a one day head start DURING the week?

Ok Nike why didn't you just wait until Saturday? Hopefully every shop gets their shipment before this weekend and sells out before the NDC drop

I also wish my local would hurry up and get theirs because I'm hungry

Shops who've gotten there shipments have already been selling...Not sure if Their Nike Reps had them keep that aspect quiet but it's pretty much just start selling when they show up...At least around these parts...

Last edited:
Today:

Shops who've gotten there shipments have already been selling...Not sure if Their Nike Reps had them keep that aspect quiet but it's pretty much just start selling when they show up...At least around these parts...

For sure but throw the shops a bone and maybe say available at your local Skateshop today, online next week

Selling quietly happens every release.... but not advertising they are selling keeps the people from swinging through early
Just feel the shops need that help.....AND they might start ordering bigger if they have people buying local vs NDC

For sure but throw the shops a bone and maybe say available at your local Skateshop today, online next week

Selling quietly happens every release.... but not advertising they are selling keeps the people from swinging through early
Just feel the shops need that help.....AND they might start ordering bigger if they have people buying local vs NDC

Oddly enough, one of spots I picked up my pairs from said they weren't going to advertise that they had them at all...

Didn't elaborate on why but I assumed it was to let the loyal shoppers get theirs...Now that I think about it though, maybe it's because Nike doesn't want them selling early?

Just watched a youtube on feet of these and I have to say I'm diggin them! Didn't at first, but they def will look sweet in person..

It won't embed correctly, but @sbcollector on IG has a great unboxing video of the denim highs with special packaging.

Sorry if I missed something earlier in the thread, but 3/4 of these are re-releasing as high tops? I remember the rumor, but didn't see confirmation until now. Again - sorry if this is old news.
Edit: old news - thanks search function!

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm about to pick up Marshall Amps but they only come with OG box and red laces, no cream laces. I'm not sure if I should get new laces but it's either cream or those black youi have on. Very nice!

i would have rather them remake them as lows again. im starting to stray away from hightops
Me too, highs are cool but lows are just more wearable IMO. The Supas and all their bright orange might be a bit overkill for me as a hightop. 

Back
Top Bottom