2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got these bad boys in the mail today.

Hemps looking good. Patiently waiting till my local gets the Forbes so I can see them in person.

Got something extra nice in the mail today, can't wait to get home to it. Perfect timing too, with 15 years of sb and all.

Restock Fsr on the bay for the reese highs $120+shipping.... bit the bullet and copped.ill get another pair next week off ndc

Last edited:
Glad someone here got them was waiting on em a little to try and haggle a bit with him and then they were sold :frown: haha nice pick up! 
[/quote]

Been looking for these for a while so i jumped on them quick

Did someone on eBay steal pics from NT?

Wow I've never tagged a photo cuz my photos are **** but that's making me nervous, might start seeing a crudely drawn sack next to my shoes now just in case [emoji]128514[/emoji] repped for the lookout

Last edited:
@Vegetaray123 thanks for pic repped. What's the general consensus on sizing, tts? I'm officially in on these now & maybe a pair for wifey too.

Last edited:

Latest pickup (the jacket). Happy 15 years of nike sb! (I know I'm late was waiting on this) I've wanted this jacket for a hot minute and the recent postings on NT led me to copping this one. Thanks everyone!

Was that the size large that went for $150 the other day on the bay?? If so Nice snag I was watching it myself

On foot as promised...Denim on denim bros...

Love these things so much that, for the first time in my sneaker head life, I actually tripled up...Couldn't resist...Officially making this shoe my daily's...

Give us a better picture then that homie. One from the side would give a better aspect of them

Was that the size large that went for $150 the other day on the bay?? If so Nice snag I was watching it myself
yup that very one! crazy how two of these were put up for auction one week apart. i was bidding on the first one but it went all the up to the mid 200s i believe, way more than i wanted to pay. i thought i lost my chance since these don't pop up too often, then this one shows up and i quietly watched it and didn't budge till the last few seconds. very comfortable with what i got it for.

yup that very one! crazy how two of these were put up for auction one week apart. i was bidding on the first one but it went all the up to the mid 200s i believe, way more than i wanted to pay. i thought i lost my chance since these don't pop up too often, then this one shows up and i quietly watched it and didn't budge till the last few seconds. very comfortable with what i got it for.

Nice. I'm glad it was you. I had the very first bid in lol. I knew it would go up just had to save my loot for the denims this month since I just scooped those medicoms this month as well.

thats definitely a possibility, i didn't notice if it was the same ebay account that put it up or not. they were different pictures though ( i guess its easy to just retake a few pics). you know now that i think about it thats probably what happened, specially seeing as they were the same size, plus the guy had the same BIN(300). 

Back
Top Bottom