2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

#NoRepeats
Not dunks but SB

Hope they make it through the day.

So underrated these have alway been my favorite silver box sb . But man so hard to pull off

How reliable is pinoes info?

I've heard dude is consistent....he's consigned by DJ Folk who has a lot of Nike info....I also thought he was a NTer?

It's interesting. I could see almost everything he's talked about dropping possibly. It'd be interesting to see SB be so blatant with a dunk tied so closely to marijuana after the Cheech and Chong backlash, but then again the attitude towards marijuana has changed quite a bit sense then. The Chocolates could be something that could be done to pay homage and ensure that their friends name lives on in another form. It's kinda cool. It'd have to be done right though. SB has so many options and classic material to dig up and gain interest for the brand again it's crazy. They've just got be solid about their execution of things. But I tell you what, if they drop the WTD high, I'll be all over them! Hell, if they publicly drop the "Tyler Eklund" dunks I'd cop those too!

Last edited:
If you guys peeped Pinoe's Twitter account, he was posting portions of the posters that the shops received that showcased the 15 Dunks that are being given away. He said that all of them are rereleasing with lows as highs and highs as lows. Y'all really think we're gonna get some Yellow Lobster highs or Medi 2/3 highs? Ain't happenin', he was just blowing smoke.

I've got a quick question for you guys. I'm trying to grab a pair of Brian Anderson's, but don't have any highs from that far back. Should I go true to size or half size up? 

Back
Top Bottom