2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I bought a 4.5 on goat, but I just found out my local carries sz 4. Apparently one of the girls working there wears that size so they order a few for her.

Definitely don't need two of these lol. I am a little jealous my girl got TWO and I got nothing.

Last edited:
Add Atlas in to the mix of the shops participating in the giveaway.

That makes 7 we know of so far.
Wasn't there a big meeting or something last year with the top SB shops... I remember seeing a pic with all their names but I looked back and couldn't find it

Maybe those are the same 15 that are doing the giveaway?

And I am also curious where these 15 shoes are coming from... Does Nike keep pairs on ice for years like that?

Would they dare have the kitchen remake singles for this? The quality would be legit but wouldn't they just be retros? (well 1 of 1 retros made in the kitchen)

Wasn't there a big meeting or something last year with the top SB shops... I remember seeing a pic with all their names but I looked back and couldn't find it

And I am also curious where these 15 shoes are coming from... Does Nike keep pairs on ice for years like that?
Would they dare have the kitchen remake singles for this? The quality would be legit but wouldn't they just be retros? (well 1 of 1 retros made in the kitchen)

PLA, Blades, Premier, Uprise, Atlas, SPoT, Pit Crew, Black Sheep are all on here...Civil isn't.

PLA, Blades, Premier, Uprise, Atlas, SPoT, Pit Crew, Black Sheep are all on here...Civil isn't.

This one might be a bit more clear...From the Stash pic a while back...

Back
Top Bottom