2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Who wants them?!

If he doesn't use, I'll take them! Thanks

So has so cal been excluded from the 15 year raffle? Closest store so far seem to be either atlas in the bay or pla in Sacramento. Kind of odd....then again these locals love to charge reseller prices on anything special so who knows, probably scared nike off.

You can't pass along reserved pairs to other Nike+ memebers.

you'd have to cop for them and have it sent to their address or have them sent to you then ship them out.

Last edited:
Yep local has a late shipment too smh. Nike rep was useless smfh. They dont see that its reserved even though the app says reserved.. Haaaallllpp

They did that for me still couldnt find reserve told me to hit nike chat to send screen shots but im at work cant f around too much got customers to service naaaamsayin. Was trying to use that disco coupon otherwise for retail ill cop multi from the local

Last edited:
**** i cant even get nike.com open im ******* washed fam. Quitting work rn going to puff this pain away
Nike's website is clunky, it's not just you lol. On mobile, I can't load my orders and on my desktop it's mixed. The app seems to be a main focus right now. 

Back
Top Bottom