2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today's delivery...

Im jealous. I love these shoes

Called another number nike chat gave me and the 3rd rep still couldnt help smh. Just found out local isn't getting bae size so gotta hit on snkrs tomorrow. Nike did give me 15% off coupon but it won't work on launch items lol.

Called another number nike chat gave me and the 3rd rep still couldnt help smh. Just found out local isn't getting bae size so gotta hit on snkrs tomorrow. Nike did give me 15% off coupon but it won't work on launch items lol.
did you get a reservation and try the code? I suggest you try..I got the reservation and didn't wanna pay retail so I hit the nike chat asking for a code and guy said it wouldn't work on a reservation/launch item but I insisted it would. Eventually he gave me 10% code and it worked. 

Bout to hit up pitcrew tomorrow, don't really got the loot to purchase into the raffle but dudes are mad cool and I always end up buying something. Anyone in DMV should come to Frederick and support pitcrew, they are a great entity in Frederick, they help out with the community too.

Bout to hit up pitcrew tomorrow, don't really got the loot to purchase into the raffle but dudes are mad cool and I always end up buying something. Anyone in DMV should come to Frederick and support pitcrew, they are a great entity in Frederick, they help out with the community too.

I'm thinking about making the drive out. You know whether I should expect a line or what the turnout might be like? I called and the guy sounded like he expected quite a few people. I planned to be there before they open if I do go. I'd just hate to make the drive and not be able to score my 11.5.

did you get a reservation and try the code? I suggest you try..I got the reservation and didn't wanna pay retail so I hit the nike chat asking for a code and guy said it wouldn't work on a reservation/launch item but I insisted it would. Eventually he gave me 10% code and it worked. 
I tried again after work and still says product not available. Thanks for the suggestions, salt level minimal got too much good going on to worry about this. Told the wife and she didnt even want them apparently LMAO. Im like boo denim is IN!

Back
Top Bottom