2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea i was, got my outfit picked out already fam

picked up the forbes at undefeated this morning. Felt a little salty that they are making you purchase the forbes in order to get a raffle ticket compared to other skate shops. :rolleyes
But maybe the odds will be better??:nerd:

Went to Atlas in San Mateo after lunch. Got mines signed as well..right before Reese stepped out of the shop. 

BUT there's a chance he got both signed and is offering one.
Sounds a little like one box is signed and one has the shoe signed. 

you think for retail or a light markup? when i see "offers" that has me thinking bidding war or basically $$$ . could be wrong though

mannnnn it would be awesome just to run into reese, wouldnt even bother askin for a sig, maybe ask him to shred up whatever deck i have on me at the time though 
devil.gif

NTNY still has the denim highs. Just saw them in person and they look great; no complaints on em on my side.

picked up the forbes at undefeated this morning. Felt a little salty that they are making you purchase the forbes in order to get a raffle ticket compared to other skate shops. :rolleyes
But maybe the odds will be better??:nerd:

Was there a line, I called yesterday and the dude told me Thursday.
Which location should have been my first question.

With not having the option to guarantee your size or even a pair you'd like, what other choice would the winners have?
 I mean if i scored the yellow lobs wouldnt matter what size i would not sell them. keep em on display for sure you know.

Also is that a poster you scored with the reese pickups?

Can someone legit check some blue lobsters? although I don't think they made any fakes. 
yes their are fake pair out there and they are so terrible its easy to spot. but these are legit  no doubt 

Back
Top Bottom