2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It also says on the coupon excludes launch product.
Yup, went into a Nike store to see about this coupon after realizing today wasn't the 23rd. I asked about coming back tomorrow and they said it wouldn't make a difference since you couldn't use it on launch items. They said you would have to wait 48 hours to be able to use it and while tempting I would think by Friday most sizes of the Forbes would be gone. 

Stopped by my local in Chicago today (had to work through lunch) and they sold out completely. Womp. Got the poster as a consolation prize.

Yup, went into a Nike store to see about this coupon after realizing today wasn't the 23rd. I asked about coming back tomorrow and they said it wouldn't make a difference since you couldn't use it on launch items. They said you would have to wait 48 hours to be able to use it and while tempting I would think by Friday most sizes of the Forbes would be gone. 

Keeping fingers crossed they're still there friday

What do you have to do to get limited packaging like this?

These types of packages are only given out to a very limited group of people. Sometimes it's a special version of a collab to thank those who worked on it, sometimes it's famous people in the media, sometimes it's well known shop owners, etc. Most of these are not available to the public. 

The other posters in here correct me if I'm wrong but aren't F&F the top of the exclusivity list? Something like:
  1. F&F
  2. HS
  3. QS
  4. GR

Keeping fingers crossed they're still there friday
Good luck bro. Like I said it was tempting to wait and see if I could do the same but I didn't want to risk it. 
ohwell.gif

These types of packages are only given out to a very limited group of people. Sometimes it's a special version of a collab to thank those who worked on it, sometimes it's famous people in the media, sometimes it's well known shop owners, etc. Most of these are not available to the public. 

The other posters in here correct me if I'm wrong but aren't F&F the top of the exclusivity list? Something like:
  1. F&F
  2. HS
  3. QS
  4. GR
1. Friends & Family

2. HS <-- What does HS stand for?
3. Quick Strike
4. General Release

1. Friends & Family

2. HS <-- What does HS stand for?
3. Quick Strike
4. General Release
Hyper strike.

I'm not sure if Nike does these anymore. They would release in very limited quantities and at a random date and time without warning. 

^^^

the white version of the "masters of air" air max 1 coming out next month is a hyper strike so yeah Nike still does them from time to time.

Last edited:
^^^

the white version of the "masters of air" air max 1 coming out next month is a hyper strike so yeah Nike still does them from time to time.
Repped, didn't realize those were HS. I thought they were F&F for those who worked on the design. 

Last edited:
I'm going through listings and I notice some people write "cut straps" or "straps have been cut". Any reason why people do this? 

Denims are NICE in hand. Was able to get today. Honestly would have easily been best release in 2016 in my opinion. Gets me hyped for what's in store, but I fully expect disappointment come June/July.

I hope someone with a ridiculous memory like Dcy or Rap doesn't see this post and remind me during the summer.

"Yo bro, you was hype, but here we are at the end of summer and you've only copped Denims and Wheats"

Some things change a lot.

Some things never change. For instance. @John00  on a big release....

Thanks for all you do, homie. Even when I don't always take advantage of those posts, when I have, it's been crucial.
Reps to you my friend! Thank you for your kind words! Man, ya'll dropping dope NBA gifs today!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom