2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can't wait to find out what stores got what dunk (specially the lobs) for the raffle.

I agree a new city pack shouldn't be super limited (hyperstrike numbers sub 500). Pretty much guarantees they won't land in most of our hands and I don't know about the next guy but I like owning my sneakers not appreciating them through pics and having them be unattainable. Supreme lows on feet on this gorgeous NY day.

ID still shipped after emailing them to cancel 
mean.gif
roll.gif
Same here. I will be calling today because they just printed the label. They never actually shipped them. I emailed them at around 7 AM pacific time and shipping label wasn't printed until 3:47 PM. No sense in them sending it only for it to go right back. I was able to get them locally.

Last edited:
i dont know why you guys are messing with them denims. i mean fraying is fine but washing them to look this the og? come on just appreciate them for what they are,  a beautiful shoe.no need for all of that

Kind of regret passing on these denims now :smh:

My chick is going to beat me if she finds out I bought another pair of kicks though.

Nah not really as long as I wear them she said and not put them away in a closet to be forgotten whiich is like throwing away money.

Might buy from a site though hopefully my 11.5 is still around while I decide.

Kind of regret passing on these denims now :smh:

My chick is going to beat me if she finds out I bought another pair of kicks though.

Nah not really as long as I wear them she said and not put them away in a closet to be forgotten whiich is like throwing away money.

:lol: dude just had a conversation to himself on why he should cop.

Kind of regret passing on these denims now
mean.gif

laugh.gif
dude just had a conversation to himself on why he should cop.
maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom