2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

[emoji]127818[/emoji] For today [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Nike didnt drop any shirts with the denims?
Shops should be getting their pairs in today and tomorrow.
No apparel...I was talking about this at UnHeardOf when I was there, I thought a shirt or a denim hat would've been cool.
Didn't the release that shirt with the dunk sole print  in red?  While not explicitly a pack I thought it was supposed to kind of go with this release. 

Thoughts on how my Black Sheeps turned out? Should i go more on the teeth swoosh? Should i show the teeth on the medial side swoosh?
I wasn't a big fan of the WISC but these laces actually make them look good by breaking up so much white on the upper. Lace locks are way over the top IMO. 

Speaking of laces, which dunks do you guys have the most trouble choosing which laces to wear? 

Mine would be Newcastles. All 3 look really good, and I really think it's one of the few pairs you can't go wrong whichever you choose. 

Last edited:
:smokin :smokin

Someone needs to tell grandpa how to set up an eBay search so he doesn't have to sort through listings :lol:

so grandpa and grandma have been spending social security checks ( our money) and been stealing our size 12's, This is Crazy!

That old folk collection is awesome. I hope to one day reach that age.

All those 12's are mine [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Was asked to pick through and grab a selection of older stuff. Apparently that's what it was for.

Also, if you didn't see it anywhere, Nike shipped all the raffle Dunks to the shops in wrapped/sealed boxes so you can't tell what's in them until they hand the shoes over to the winners.

Peace,
J

I wasn't a big fan of the WISC but these laces actually make them look good by breaking up so much white on the upper. Lace locks are way over the top IMO. 

Love the lace locks lol & originally i was just gon put regular black ones in there but i figured since they came with the pack may as well use them lol. They look the best outta all the laces especially if you show the teeth swoosh
Speaking of laces, which dunks do you guys have the most trouble choosing which laces to wear? 

Mine would be Newcastles. All 3 look really good, and I really think it's one of the few pairs you can't go wrong whichever you choose. 

Only ever seen em with red laces but if i had em i woulda put blue laces or matching yellow ones. I wanted them for the longest back then lol

Fake video is supposed to be funny?
They met the year my dad was born.... and he has several pairs of dunks
But those came from me
I tend to make sure my family is wearing decent kicks

Fake video is supposed to be funny?
They met the year my dad was born.... and he has several pairs of dunks
But those came from me
I tend to make sure my family is wearing decent kicks

Other than the Dunks, the rest of the story is true. Not sure what he was going for with it, but it came out cool. He definitely keeps them in nice stuff, just not Dunks.

Peace,
J

I wasnt laughing while watching it, i was laughing at the fact my gullible *** believed it was real. Still holding out hope theres some 90 yr olds out there with closets full of sb heat watching ebay all night looking for the next pear.

Last edited:
Love the lace locks lol & originally i was just gon put regular black ones in there but i figured since they came with the pack may as well use them lol. They look the best outta all the laces especially if you show the teeth swoosh
Makes me wonder what it would have looked like if they had wolf eyes under the swoosh and the suede on the front panel rubbed of to show the teeth underneath.  [emoji]129300[/emoji] 

Back
Top Bottom