2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The grails - I feel like the red and blue tongue ruined those for me. the iridescent, pink or white, or even black would have been better. The concrete box must be ridiculous to ship lol.

The Crawfish - I've always felt like they were a much worse lobster. I was excited when parts were revealed but I can't help but feel like somebody says mcdonalds when i see them, but to each their own.

My buttery Sea Crystals DS and DS Hufs.

If you got any specific questions or want to see any up close details on the wood box, let me know and I got you homie.
​nice, Thanks bro...box looks thicker than i expected. I wont have in hand for another couple of weeks, but I did buy. Cement box might be harder to find, considering there was only 100 and I know a few broke

SB really needs to drop another QS already. WHATS THE HOLDUP?!

TRD are technically their "QS" now it would seem.. so reverse forbes as far as I know are in May and the "Galaxy Jam Trash" should be at the end of April...

Were those reverse Mulders padded? I can't remember.. those could be sooner than later.

TRD are technically their "QS" now it would seem.. so reverse forbes as far as I know are in May and the "Galaxy Jam Trash" should be at the end of April...

Yeah, I know TRD are the QS but I thought they were dropping the Reverse Forbes sooner. I figured they'd keep the momentum going after the Denims got interest peaking again. Hoping the materials on the Forbes are solid as well.

Yeah, I know TRD are the QS but I thought they were dropping the Reverse Forbes sooner. I figured they'd keep the momentum going after the Denims got interest peaking again. Hoping the materials on the Forbes are solid as well.
Everyone thought reverse wheats would be March but it looks like it was actually May. Maybe they are trying to space releases out over the year. 

Hope the reverse forbes are solid as well but I'm definitely not getting my hopes up.. From the release calendar I looked at, the TRD or QS releases have slowed down a lot for whatever reason... To about once a month or less.

stopped by one of my shops and came up on some DS goodies this past weekend :smile:

got all 4 for $150/pair!!! All the quagmires were 9.5, weird, still can fit though 

the puff n stuffs are an 8.5, too small for me figured someone here might want though. have an extra quag open for an oop if anyone wants too

Repped

slowing down the QS is exactly what they needed to do. they are going back to the old way when a 1 or 2 dunks every other month or whatever. thats way better then 4 garbage ones every month.

Weather has been bad here in the northeast so took a few days off but back in business, Day 15 of no repeats , one of the best most recent dunks. Homegrowns 

photo storage

stopped by one of my shops and came up on some DS goodies this past weekend :smile:

got all 4 for $150/pair!!! All the quagmires were 9.5, weird, still can fit though 

the puff n stuffs are an 8.5, too small for me figured someone here might want though. have an extra quag open for an oop if anyone wants too

PM'd you :nthat:

shout out tony comin in the thread and withholding info

watching the regulars thirst lmao

#floralfam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom