2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

indifferent.gif

Someone finally left the yeezy thread.

TF?? :lol: You stalking me? I post in several threads if you really want to know. Maybe thats the only thread you follow. [emoji]129300[/emoji]I hardly post in the Yeezy thread anymore. Maybe this past past week I did, not much otherwise . Posting in there before release comes because its a mad house during release. So I try to avoid lol

Youve never said anything to me, but you posting about Yeezy in here. :\
If you wanted me to say hello to you, you couldve just said "hellllooo"

Sup :wink:

Last edited:
Not sure what happened to my last post but I'll post this again since it seemed to vanish after editing it!

I'm hoping someone can tell whether these are real or fake...

They look good to me but I don't have an eagle's eye

I'll have to wait until I get em to send the tag since they're on the way already, I was just starting to get worried they might be fake since all the DS pics I've seen have the black laces on the shoe

Here's all the pics I was sent

Last edited:
Nike needs to address this...
all my every day wear sb dunk lows released in the last 5 years or so split open at this particular area of the shoe. I know this happens to other people too. Let's discuss my brethren, it annoys me.....

Same. Maybe it's the padding or overall shape of the shoe but it looks clunky to me. I'm also a tall lanky dude so maybe it's my build that doesn't look good with it. 
That's only because you prefer to wear Cowboy Boots with shorts, huh?

J/K!

Back
Top Bottom