2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My love of an sb dunk springs eternal.

However there have been some unfortunates mistakes on the part of the corporation nike.

I would value the treasure I have but look forward to new jewels. So sad in may parts.

New elites up on premier

Mulder highs are a must have.

They look great in pictures and as I've said before I'm a huge fan of the low to high retro conversion.  

my local passed on the space jahs so now I'm not sure

Was hoping to see them in person before deciding......

Guess I'll just give it a go and hope for the best

New elites up on premier
I wasn't a fan of the elites at first but the Maltos have grown on me a lot more than the IW dunk. The video he made when he skated them he made these look like no other shoe I've ever seen skated (even though he skated Janos for the majority of the video lol). Performance wise I really can't wait to try these mostly because of the double zoom air unit, a lot of good reviews from people actually skating them. Aesthetically the lack of stitching is definitely a turnoff for me, the toebox I can deal with but the midsole is cringe for me. If  these were to get the flyknit treatment llike Adidas did with the primknit pro people would change their take.

I like this color way more than the samurai joints. This model has potential

Last edited:
For the older SB heads. I have a pair of Nike SB Obsidian Cement Low Zoom Teams from 2007. I take good care of my shoes. I took them out a plastic bag I store them in and noticed a yellow film over the suede cement print that was bleeding to the midsole. I put a suede eraser on them and it turned my suede eraser piss yellow. Its a pair of 2007, so its old. Has anybody heard of such an issue?? It took me over an hour to clean them and attempt to restore them.

There is still some yellow on the midsole but hardly noticable to anyone but myself.

Back
Top Bottom