2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No, they can't. Dunks haven't had that level of popularity in years, if ever. They also aren't marketed the same way or sold in as many stores as ultraboosts. There is no more hype anymore (which is nice for us, don't get me wrong). That's probably why they're doing the dunk SB elites now, to cater more to folk who will actually skate them; kind of like how Jordan has their retros and then they have their other signature athlete/performance line.

guess you weren't into shoes from 02'-07/8' cause dunks we're waaaaaaay popular during those time periods.

I'm a little young for 02-08, my first pair of SBs were space tigers in 09. So I was right in that they haven't had that level of popularity in years, wrong about "if ever." I'm ok with that, easier for you and the rest of us.

nice wear on the holy grails!

pulled out the plus b's from 2001 today

I'm a little young for 02-08, my first pair of SBs were space tigers in 09. So I was right in that they haven't had that level of popularity in years, wrong about "if ever." I'm ok with that, easier for you and the rest of us.
if dunks are not popular, then why do they always sell out? young dude you got a lot to learn. and for that matter who gives a fu*k if something is popular. wear what you like

Last edited:
JLH had her moment to shine. If you're around my age, there were few hotter actresses out there when she walked into the Can't Hardly Wait party in the blue tank top.

Back to SBs tho.....

I'd probably buy those Doggystyle dunks if they released, then regret it because they'd be so hard to wear.

That was one of my favorite movies growing up.

tumblr_inline_nfrwv8KlFn1rre457.gif

tumblr_nqah6i02T91sgl0ajo1_250.gif

While not one of my favs ....it was pretty damn hilarious.  

I better double bag it I dont know where she been..  LOL!

Y'all don't know ​nothin' about the essence of love scented candle! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Peace,
J

@shoreguy85 OMG wow did pigeons really cause riots in NYC when they came out? Thanks for the knowledge!!1!!!!11!!!! U r so smrt!!!!!

I was responding to the guy that suggested thin tongue dunk SBs could overtake ultraboost popularity if they released simple colorways. That ain't happening because they've done that and they all go on sale. Black sheep, box series, and denim forbes have sold out recently. But they "always sell out?" De las, fish ladders, waffles, IWs, asphalts, flamingos, french flag, the list goes on of dunks that have made great paperweights at Marshalls. I don't know why you're mad, this is a good thing for people like us that still like and wear dunks. I wear SBs whenever I don't have work. I haven't owned a pair of adidas since elementary school.

Last edited:

@shoreguy85 OMG wow did pigeons really cause riots in NYC when they came out? Thanks for the knowledge!!1!!!!11!!!! U r so smrt!!!!!

I was responding to the guy that suggested thin tongue dunk SBs could overtake ultraboost popularity if they released simple colorways. That ain't happening because they've done that and they all go on sale. Black sheep, box series, and denim forbes have sold out recently. But they "always sell out?" De las, fish ladders, waffles, IWs, asphalts, flamingos, french flag, the list goes on of dunks that have made great paperweights at Marshalls. I don't know why you're mad, this is a good thing for people like us that still like and wear dunks. I wear SBs whenever I don't have work. I haven't owned a pair of adidas since elementary school.
whose mad?  thanks i always felt like i was the next einstein. glad you noticed 

Well Finally bought my DS IOWAs for 190 shipped.

Not sure if thats a steal or not in todays market but pairs of those have been really drying up.

Back
Top Bottom