2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

:nerd:

Hopefully some good dudes cop from that surprise drop. Tired of shops having nice in-store incentives and re-sellers eating that **** up.

Last edited:
@rapcoz2134 lemme know if you find out what's up with that AY2 label, he's always quick to answer questions that call him out on stuff and he just deletes the post instead and crops the label out in the next post haha the kicks look legit but that box was sus[emoji]128530[/emoji]

Wore my wheats today and I'm happy with them. But I didn't find them to be as comfortable as I liked. Don't really like the inner cushion design at the heel. But, overall a nice CW from Nike.

got the taste of the wheats for a clean $80.50. now i want the galaxys which I was eyeing for a month now. Anywhere it is under $80 or that it will drop under $80 soon? if not i'll just buy for $80 shipped now.

Wore my wheats today and I'm happy with them. But I didn't find them to be as comfortable as I liked. Don't really like the inner cushion design at the heel. But, overall a nice CW from Nike.
Wore mine today as well. Were not as comfortable as I would have liked either, but for me its near the toe on the left shoe. Sometimes happens with other lows as well. 

Back
Top Bottom