2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Repped

I moved back into Philly (which I'm already regretting) but I saw the Forbes in person at Nocturnal which also seems crazy bc I bought the OG's at their old place in 2002 but they are nice as hell, pics online don't do them justice

Long shot but does anyone have a pair of the Papa Bear laces that match the swoosh, that burnt orange color, I could buy?

Or know where to get a replacement pair? I'm pretty particular (ok, I'm straight weird) when it comes to stuff like this though so I would want a very near, if not perfect, match. 

Thanks

Long shot but does anyone have a pair of the Papa Bear laces that match the swoosh, that burnt orange color, I could buy?
Or know where to get a replacement pair? I'm pretty particular (ok, I'm straight weird) when it comes to stuff like this though so I would want a very near, if not perfect, match. 
Thanks

Didn't the laces that came with them match the Swoosh?

My all time favorite highs. Add the gold coins for lace locks and gold anglets and youll get everyone on the streets asking what you're rockin
I wish the U.S. release had the gold coin lace locks.  Where did you cop your coins and aglets from?

^I was looking at those, clean for sure and a good price. Decided to pass, found some other stuff to buy instead. I'm at the point where I've probably owned/own all the dunk SBs I've wanted, minus city series which I'll never get. Only pairs I'd like to have again are pairs that I had before wore out or sold/traded.

^I was looking at those, clean for sure and a good price. Decided to pass, found some other stuff to buy instead. I'm at the point where I've probably owned/own all the dunk SBs I've wanted, minus city series which I'll never get. Only pairs I'd like to have again are pairs that I had before wore out or sold/traded.
Word. I just want a couple of pairs and I think I'm set with the older stuff.

Still looking for sz. 12 in the Futura Lows.
eyes.gif

I'm pretty much not interested in the old stuff anymore.... I have a decent amount of the ones I like
i guess it may just be the ones I don't have are all pricey and aren't worth persuing

What it really comes down to is my backlog of pairs I want to wear has gotten so long it makes no sense to add to the list

Added some shelves to my bike room (shoe overflow) and had to move a bunch of boxes around and legit forgot about some of the pairs I just had to have and haven't got around to wearing.... some are even doubles

I'm so lame

Sneaker Summit is coming up in two months and I'm already having trouble deciding what pair to wear
I bought a table so my friend can try to snag some work (cabinet maker/remodeler) and my other can try to move some of his extra stufff.... but mainly so I can get in early and have chairs to sit in
Already calling it that there will be no good dunks there...

What it really comes down to is my backlog of pairs I want to wear has gotten so long it makes no sense to add to the list
Concur with this statement. Already halved my collection but will probably do it again. After landing personal sentimental pairs, organizing/storing excess pairs or pairs I wanted to wear but don't really have time to just feels like more of a chore to me. I honestly think I'm good with a solid 5/6 pairs or so (doubles not included)

Last edited:

Concur with this statement. Already halved my collection but will probably do it again. After landing personal sentimental pairs, organizing/storing excess pairs or pairs I wanted to wear but don't really have time to just feels like more of a chore to me. I honestly think I'm good with a solid 5/6 pairs or so (doubles not included)
Same. I'm simply going for pairs for sentiment or nostalgia at this point. Only a handful of older SBs that I'd be willing to drop money on, at the right price.

Back
Top Bottom