2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just got these in, Nike x FoxBros for 50 bucks on ebay.

Was only bidding for the fun of it, 65 was my limit, there were a few bidders, but in the end i managed to win.

So i know/read how limited these are ("0 tier") and obviously the quality is really high, whole inside of the shoe including the branded insoles is made out of the smoothest leather (never slid my foot in and out of a Dunk High so easily, a dream) and the toebox leather is super soft as well.

From what i was able to gather online, retail back in 2013/14 was around 170-185Euro/Dollar.. seller included the original receipt which states 175Euro, so not a bad deal i guess, condition was said to be "only tried on" and although i doubt that a 

little bit they are still 9/10 at the very least.

The pair came with the two original laces, waxed flat green ones and sailor-shoe-like rough leather ones, but i didnt like either so i laced them up with the 2nd laces of the villanovas, which for me is the best option at this time (navy Sb-laces 

might be even better, but i dont have any spare ones at the moment).

The shoes do give off a bit of a snobby/preppy vibe in my eyes and i am not super happy with the color of the swoosh, but i think i'll keep and wear them, navy is my favourite color and they are comfortable as hell (paradise).

Given how rare they appear to be, flipping them for maybe something like 120 bucks would be an option with enough patience i 

guess, but i am a sucker for quality and the colorway is quiet and decent, which i like. 
Money comes and goes anyway, and it's not like i would get multiple hundreds for them, am i right? 

Last edited:
Happy Friday everyone. Got off work early today and decided to wear the latest pick up. Love em!

just got these in, Nike x FoxBros for 50 bucks on ebay.

Was only bidding for the fun of it, 65 was my limit, there were a few bidders, but in the end i managed to win.

So i know/read how limited these are ("0 tier") and obviously the quality is really high, whole inside of the shoe including the branded insoles is made out of the smoothest leather (never slid my foot in and out of a Dunk High so easily, a dream) and the toebox leather is super soft as well.

From what i was able to gather online, retail back in 2013/14 was around 170-185Euro/Dollar.. seller included the original receipt which states 175Euro, so not a bad deal i guess, condition was said to be "only tried on" and although i doubt that a 

little bit they are still 9/10 at the very least.

The pair came with the two original laces, waxed flat green ones and sailor-shoe-like rough leather ones, but i didnt like either so i laced them up with the 2nd laces of the villanovas, which for me is the best option at this time (navy Sb-laces 

might be even better, but i dont have any spare ones at the moment).

The shoes do give off a bit of a snobby/preppy vibe in my eyes and i am not super happy with the color of the swoosh, but i think i'll keep and wear them, navy is my favourite color and they are comfortable as hell (paradise).

Given how rare they appear to be, flipping them for maybe something like 120 bucks would be an option with enough patience i 

guess, but i am a sucker for quality and the colorway is quiet and decent, which i like. 
Money comes and goes anyway, and it's not like i would get multiple hundreds for them, am i right? 
Quality looks good on these, I've never seen them before.  I think if you list on ebay or something for 120 somebody might buy, but  50$ for some tier0 quality I'd keep these and throw those fancy laces on em lol

Considering Nike used actual leather in 2014 I don't think these made it to the states lol. Tier zero isn't as rare anymore, not that it matters in my opinion because I think tier zero is more about assembly and materials used as opposed to rarity and production numbers.

Quality looks good on these, I've never seen them before.  I think if you list on ebay or something for 120 somebody might buy, but  50$ for some tier0 quality I'd keep these and throw those fancy laces on em lol

Considering Nike used actual leather in 2014 I don't think these made it to the states lol. Tier zero isn't as rare anymore, not that it matters in my opinion because I think tier zero is more about assembly and materials used as opposed to rarity and production numbers.
yeah no, these aren't going anywhere... already wore them today to a family celebration thing (bit more formal, church and stuff, cousins confirmation... right shoe right time i guess) and they feel (and look) so good on foot, i for sure am keeping them.
staying with the navy laces though lol.
the toebox leather alone is so dope, i dont think i have any other shoe with such a high quality leather (the leather parts on the takahashi IIs might come close).

i first saw them in a reddit post a few months back which was raving a bit about their rarity so i was pretty surprised to have them show up in my ebay-feed last week, and even moreso getting them for such a low price!
maybe (BIG maybe) i'll customise the swoosh in future times if i'll happen to have a good (and preferably non-destructive) idea for it. 

thanks for the comment, mate, appreciate it. cheers

yeah no, these aren't going anywhere... already wore them today to a family celebration thing (bit more formal, church and stuff, cousins confirmation... right shoe right time i guess) and they feel (and look) so good on foot, i for sure am keeping them.

staying with the navy laces though lol.

the toebox leather alone is so dope, i dont think i have any other shoe with such a high quality leather (the leather parts on the takahashi IIs might come close).

i first saw them in a reddit post a few months back which was raving a bit about their rarity so i was pretty surprised to have them show up in my ebay-feed last week, and even moreso getting them for such a low price!

maybe (BIG maybe) i'll customise the swoosh in future times if i'll happen to have a good (and preferably non-destructive) idea for it. 

thanks for the comment, mate, appreciate it. cheers
Used to have the set but I grew out of them and had to sell. They are a quality that looks better with age and I have been on the hunt for those in my size forever, but the highest size I've seen so far is 11 and should've held onto the jacket cuz now prices are just insane [emoji]128543[/emoji]

I just saw Nate_W's bleached dunk Levi's, are those customized and hard to do?

I lik the way they look.

I just saw Nate_W's bleached dunk Levi's, are those customized and hard to do?

I lik the way they look.
​not sure if its the same way people bleached the forbes denims, I remember reading the step by step and it didn't seem too hard...

@Sole Reaver  might know, his pair came out pretty clean

Last edited:
realized how many sbs i have without wearing them and have made it a goal to only wear sbs until i un deadstock/ re wore them all. gotten through a few and realized why i bought so many. nothing like worn in moto helmets

Found these in storage. Like 4 or 4 pairs of kicks, some are over 10 years old and in good condition just don't fit well anymore cuz my foot shrank :/ 

Back
Top Bottom