2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Could they have been an EU exclusive? Happened to me a couple years ago waiting for the AM1 wheats to come out in the US. AM90s andAM 95s came out and not a sign of the AM1s, and eventually I realized they weren't coming, and it was never announced as an EU exclusive. :smh:  

I hope not..one thing I noticed is non sb dunks are built like tanks

​
2016? Prices are at retail..what size?
My bad, I meant to clarify the Bonsai Hemp dunks. Not the recent releases 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
^^^Dope stuff !! Ive wanted to get a pair of Stecyks for a while but the eggplant creasing is a killer for me lol

I don't see what the big deal is on creasing
Shoes crease, shows character
My 112's for instance look pretty cool with all the creases

Now I still think the BTTFs were a bit ridiculous, but didn't keep me from wearing them

Crease talk in the SB Thread, too? Thought skaters scuffed their joints on purpose! Lol
Regardless of financial state, I wouldn't skate something if I had to buy it through resale. And when you say "on purpose" I hope you don't mean people manually scuffing shoes just for "a look" lol

I don't mind creases but in the past I've had several sneakers crack on me when they use delicate/out of the norm materials. Same reason why I can't wear 3m sneakers and try to stick more toward suedes

Last edited:
You guys probably know about this but I'm smelling the first whiffs some blood in the water..

So Heineken has been doing a ton of collabs and has been since 2010.

Their marketing Agency wants to do a premium lifestyle shoe in 2018.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/06/01/heineken100-history/

I mean thats literally 0 guarantee it would be nike related, but just tossing it out there since nike seems to be in retro mode. 

But it would be a 15 year anniversary for that shoe. 

And team ephiphany has worked with nike before.

Don't get excited or anything but hmm. 

Last edited:

You guys probably know about this but I'm smelling the first whiffs some blood in the water..

So Heineken has been doing a ton of collabs and has been since 2010.

Their marketing Agency wants to do a premium lifestyle shoe in 2018.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/06/01/heineken100-history/

I mean thats literally 0 guarantee it would be nike related, but just tossing it out there since nike seems to be in retro mode. 

But it would be a 15 year anniversary for that shoe. 

And team ephiphany has worked with nike before.

Don't get excited or anything but hmm. 
Interesting.

That would be neat to see a retro. But like you said, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Regardless of financial state, I wouldn't skate something if I had to buy it through resale. And when you say "on purpose" I hope you don't mean people manually scuffing shoes just for "a look" lol

I don't mind creases but in the past I've had several sneakers crack on me when they use delicate/out of the norm materials. Same reason why I can't wear 3m sneakers and try to stick more toward suedes
a la the cncpts lows.

Got rid of most my SBs..I kept:

both atlas
venom
beijing
chromeball incident
jpack (2014/15?) both

I got rid of a lot of kicks

awaiting for a great mulder price..will double

im down to:

heineken

slam city

LM

Stecyk

Pushead 1/2

Thrashin

QS

SOD

SPOT 20th

and then a few randoms i regularly rotate: DLS low, Chronicles, Salt Stains, Prod 2 , and bred j packs.

I may be forgetting one, but down to under 20. Probably not buying any new ones ever again, will just maybe get a few older gems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom