2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pulled these out today - they fit super small no wonder I never wear em! Prolly gonna sell em... I did get an on foot review off though

Not really. Since it's not a "what the" dunk nickname. It's just a dunk colors by Thomas Campbell.

Once people find out that it has nothing to do with the "what the" dunk label. Come find them at your local outlets.

SMH, SB really missed an opoutunity here to do something great! They should've just dropped the WTD highs! What's taking them so long?! Look, if you're going to drop these Thomas Campbell's then the least thing you could to is make them a TRD release! That skinny **** is not going to fly! I actually like the dunk but the fact that they're not TRD means they won't be a cop for me.

I'm in on the Momos. They're dope.

Last edited:
SMH, SB really missed an opoutunity here to do something great! They should've just dropped the WTD highs! What's taking them so long?! Look, if you're going to drop these Thomas Campbell's then the least thing you could to is make them a TRD release! That skinny **** is not going to fly! I actually like the dunk but the fact that they're not TRD means they won't be a cop for me.

I'm in on the Momos. They're dope.
​I didn't know these weren't a TRD release
frown.gif

I think its going to be a while before they drop an actual wtd high, what releases could they possibly get together (post goldbox era) to make up a well constructed shoe that can live up to the low? I can think of maybe 3 or 4  I would like to see on a wtd high but in all reality how many releases has their been where they used crazy out the box materials? hardly any if any... not happening

Did anyone here buy these?

13070_75690.jpg

I like them, reminds me of the "sharkin" lows from a couple years back

un-shark's high?

haha clicked to view and saw your comment.

I'm steering clear

M'reppy 

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom