2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Going to bleach them lightly while cleaning..

I no joke like the way they look right there, I never thought I would view any dirty kicks as nice unless beat up but this pic really looks great! Plus most pics that get thrown up looked like it was done just for the pic which puts me off from really appreciating it. Make sure to post the after!

They look amazing bro! I think I need to just fray mine a little already and just really make them look the way I want. I can't wait for wear and tear to do it for me anymore [emoji]128516[/emoji]

never seen it done to a dunk hi before
I've seen it a bunch of times.... I know there was a pair of orange Supreme highs cut down, I watched a local at Humidity cut down the Grapes (which looked much better as a low)

If I had skills to do it and make it look good I'd have no problem since I prefer lows.... but I don't have skills so I won't be messing with that

Brian Anderson cut down a pair of the FLOM highs and skated them. I cannot find the pic

Uuuughhhh I'll buy it.

Edit: the left Toe box looks like it has a tear? Seller says worn once lol. Idk them joints might come back mangled lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom