2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$76.95 w/ free shipping

fsr

http://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/dunk-high-pro-sb-qs-skate-shoes/white-orion-blue-white-white-mulder

i decided to go try to get them tomorrow morning on NDC.
While it's still true that black/gum is by far the most common theme in my collection, the momofukus would be the only ones that are ok-ish to wear in the rain. the others are all at least partly suede.
I'm the exact opposite, lol. I care heavily about technical use or at least weather versatity, and I definitely would not wear Momos in the rain. Since it's a fabric, rain would probably seep through. I could care less about wearing my suede sneakers in the rain, but that's cause they're black (no stains). Just run a brush through em' if they get coarse and you're good to go.

And if EU sites are any indication, maybe this release was somewhat limited. I've only seen around 5-6 sites overseas and absolutely none online here in the states outside of the SNKRS fiasco.

Anyone still looking for any sizes on the Momos by any chance?

Last edited:
If it rains hard enough, the dye can wash out of the suede. Happened with my BHM SBs. Got caught in an unexpected storm. They have blotches in them.

I'm looking for a 12.

I'm the exact opposite, lol. I care heavily about technical use or at least weather versatity, and I definitely would not wear Momos in the rain. Since it's a fabric, rain would probably seep through. I could care less about wearing my suede sneakers in the rain, but that's cause they're black (no stains). Just run a brush through em' if they get coarse and you're good to go.

And if EU sites are any indication, maybe this release was somewhat limited. I've only seen around 5-6 sites overseas and absolutely none online here in the states outside of the SNKRS fiasco.

Anyone still looking for any sizes on the Momos by any chance?
interesting.
my train of thought was if ppl are dyeing denim shoes (the reese forbes highs for example) it must mean that water wouldnt do them much harm.
the seeping-through point is true though but i want to add that i wasnt talking bout heavy rain. for rainstorms and the likes i got my dedicated pairs of rain beaters.

regarding the suede my experience differs a bit from yours: black suede got blueish or whiteish stains/"hairs" and lost defo some of the nappiness, which couldnt really be restored with the usual tools.

especially when the suede is of better quality, i am always super paranoid about it if the weather is on the edge. maybe i should loosen up a bit.

Last edited:
Nike is so smart to do this fake sell out **** on SNKRS, great marketing ploy to make buyers act fast and buy up stock.

But I dont think anything has been truly limited these days other than Nikelab, or items they do the Draw for. I guess the AM1 anny pairs were one exception.

Nike is so smart to do this fake sell out **** on SNKRS, great marketing ploy to make buyers act fast and buy up stock.

But I dont think anything has been truly limited these days other than Nikelab, or items they do the Draw for. I guess the AM1 anny pairs were one exception.
Nah, those AM1 pairs are rumored to restock in August.

wow, mulders are down to 59,97 Euro on NDC Europe, thats exactly 50% off 6 weeks after release, FSR up to US12. seems like they must be sitting on a lot of pairs...?
i am still not getting them.

Last edited:

interesting.
my train of thought was if ppl are dyeing denim shoes (the reese forbes highs for example) it must mean that water wouldnt do them much harm.
the seeping-through point is true though but i want to add that i wasnt talking bout heavy rain. for rainstorms and the likes i got my dedicated pairs of rain beaters.

regarding the suede my experience differs a bit from yours: black suede got blueish or whiteish stains/"hairs" and lost defo some of the nappiness, which couldnt really be restored with the usual tools.

especially when the suede is of better quality, i am always super paranoid about it if the weather is on the edge. maybe i should loosen up a bit.

My suede shoes definitely show some fading spots+coarse areas and yea, once suede is soaked there's only so much of the original nap you can actually restore. You actually should take care of suede (and nubuck as well), but I've kinda just reached a point where I no longer care
laugh.gif

Atlas will be selling the Thomas Campbell dunk high a week from tomorrow with the special box. It's only atlas that will carry them.

I think they'll be selling for box price of $110.

The box is nice and heavy duty!

My suede shoes definitely show some fading spots+coarse areas and yea, once suede is soaked there's only so much of the original nap you can actually restore. You actually should take care of suede (and nubuck as well), but I've kinda just reached a point where I no longer care
laugh.gif
yeah fair enough, mate.
i am just always so in love with the suede.. 
smile.gif

ok.. so the drop just happenend here in europe.

i got cartjacked twice (pc & phone), had in the cart, but it wouldnt proceed to payment, then the cart was empty again. literally pissed. tried to add it again to the cart but suddenly all relevant sizes were gone.
this all took place in the span of max 30 seconds.
never before did this happen to me on NDC Europe.

but then... i just used the link that @J Mobile  so kindly provided yesterday, and everything went fine, so i got them :smile:
big thanks again, man!! 
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

edit: now, 10 minutes later, all sizes are gone on NDC.

2nd edit: lol and already freshly listed on ebay Germany for 225 Euro  with nothing but the pics from NDC smh

Last edited:
I need them what the highs dropping. Any release info? I'm in Australia and I know we ain't getting em ...

Atlas will be selling the Thomas Campbell dunk high a week from tomorrow with the special box. It's only atlas that will carry them.

I think they'll be selling for box price of $110.

The box is nice and heavy duty!

Box price is $150 if I'm not mistaking

Last edited:
McFlys BTTFs came in today as well.

70 euro is certainly a good price for these brand new, but one shoe already had a small dark stain on the toebox right out of the box (talk about dirt magnets).. not super bad and i think the materials would even withstand a ride in the washing machine pretty well, but in the end of the day the stain helped me to decide that, although they are quite nice, it is a pair i don't really need, so they're going back to the retailer today.
Before they arrived i thought maybe i'd flip them if i wouldnt like them, but the stain made that impossible.

man, i am posting a lot today... cheers

Last edited:

i got cartjacked twice (pc & phone), had in the cart, but it wouldnt proceed to payment, then the cart was empty again. literally pissed. tried to add it again to the cart but suddenly all relevant sizes were gone.

but then... i just used the link that @J Mobile  so kindly provided yesterday, and everything went fine, so i got them :smile:
big thanks again, man!! 
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

2nd edit: lol and already freshly listed on ebay Germany for 225 Euro  with nothing but the pics from NDC smh
Glad you got em' man. I'm genuinely interested in seeing how the Momo release pans out in the US. Will other shops "suddenly" receive stock or was the SNKRS drop one and done to keep it an "NYC exclusive" or whatever here in the states. Strange how several EU shops received and posted online on the given release date, but it seems way more scarce here in the US.

Last edited:

Glad you got em' man. I'm genuinely interested in seeing how the Momo release pans out in the US. Will other shops "suddenly" receive stock or was the SNKRS drop one and done to keep it an "NYC exclusive" or whatever here in the states. Strange how several EU shops received and posted online on the given release date, but it seems way more scarce here in the US.
thanks, i am quite glad as well... they already shipped out few hours ago 
smokin.gif

yeah it's all a bit strange.. certainly the stock on OUTBACK was very limited, like 7 pairs or so.
and it seems a bit odd that they would even get those few, because they seem to be a family run mini store on a small island off the coast of germany. maybe the owner knows someone at nike higher up..

stock on NDC seemed to be very very limited as well, although some ppl reported that they think they got two pairs on accident, so the site was messed up as well on top of it all.

anyway, my bet would be that that pairs will indeed show up in the next days/week in shops/on sites in both EU and US, maybe even on NDC. but that's just a feeling, i am not so much of an expert, we will see..

Last edited:

but then... i just used the link that @J Mobile
 so kindly provided yesterday, and everything went fine, so i got them :smile:

big thanks again, man!! :pimp: :nthat: :smokin

No problem. Glad you were able to get them!

Back
Top Bottom