2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got my pair. The reselling is not good considering how fast they are sold out lol
Once "sneaker twitter" joins in on releasing info, you know there's gonna be major ********
mean.gif

Also what sizes any of you guys still lookin' for, if I see any links pop up I'll pm (altho lookin' very scarce now)

Last edited:

Once "sneaker twitter" joins in on releasing info, you know there's gonna be major ********
mean.gif

Also what sizes any of you guys still lookin' for, if I see any links pop up I'll pm (altho lookin' very scarce now)
13 if possible, but no biggie either way

:D

Once "sneaker twitter" joins in on releasing info, you know there's gonna be major ******** :smh:  

So.. i just add Sneaker Twitter on Twitter?
I dont use that app lol

If anyone stumbles on the thomas campbell janoski in a size 4.5 thats preferably a US store can you let me know? Have been trying to find one to get as a gift but no luck, pretty much every store I've seen that has them is in europe and doesn't have the size. Would ask in the janoski thread but its gone quiet.

So bummed I missed on the Campbells.  Thx for the link to that "board paradise" place.  Bad as I want 'em, I ain't even gonna mess with that!  

@#$%&()())%# SIVAS!  Size I needed was there and I couldn' t get thru the  damn Captcha.  repped for the linsk tho.

Last edited:

13 if possible, but no biggie either way

:D
Damn, it's always the big sizes that are a challenge.

If anyone stumbles on the thomas campbell janoski in a size 4.5 thats preferably a US store can you let me know? Have been trying to find one to get as a gift but no luck, pretty much every store I've seen that has them is in europe and doesn't have the size. Would ask in the janoski thread but its gone quiet.
In case you can do size 5US, comes out to ~$105 shipped but from UK.

https://www.scenepreston.com/shop/f...l-stefan-janoski-shoes-sailmulti-colourwhite/

Also Sivasdescalzo is Legit just in case any of you guys were hesitant lol.

Depending what size you need, there are some decent prices on StockX.  I just copped from there.
i have purchased one thing from stockX... transaction was fine.. just don't like their look or customer service.. what did you end up paying? and for what size?

I was looking for a pair for my wife and myself.  Got her a size 7.5 for $155.  Still on the hunt for my pair.

I was looking for a pair for my wife and myself.  Got her a size 7.5 for $155.  Still on the hunt for my pair.
wife.. who is due with baby no. 2 any day now didn't want a pair... she's a 6..

I do like that stockX has "special box" listing as well.

Back
Top Bottom