2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

bigstick2324 bigstick2324 ...and i hope they do.. they can dump them all over my chest.

giphy.gif

i would love to have the special box and at least one other pair to keep.

Last edited:
No way to tell. But it is basically day of release. You have time. Resell always highest week after release.

Exactly.
Plus once folks see the market isn't that big the price will plummet like it has with pretty much every other hyped SB. For those still on the look out, keep in mind that some shops are receiving late shipments. Lots of wonky shipping coming out of Nike these days. For the love of the thread, remain patient.

can't complain... just waiting for this boy or girl to come into the world.. son just turned 6 on the fourth and i live in Washington State now...

Awesome! Congrats on the pregnancy! Children are a blessing! Good to hear your son is doing well too. Are you putting him into the SB path early or are you letting him make his own decisions on what he wears? Do you like Washington State?

letting him make his own decisions (for the most part)...
washington state is... well... fine so far... i guess.. been here 3 months.. not loving it... work is still great though..

...i don't see us retiring in WA.

we'll see.

letting him make his own decisions (for the most part)...
washington state is... well... fine so far... i guess.. been here 3 months.. not loving it... work is still great though..

...i don't see us retiring in WA.

we'll see.

Well I wish you and your family nothing but success man. Another opputunity may come along and you'll find yourself in a city you love.

Congrats to everybody that copped! Im happy with my pear

Also came up at the clearance outlet today got the jahs for 50 and the Mulders 30 with a 10$ off survey coupon. Forgot to look for the extra laces smh people really out here lifting laces.

Back
Top Bottom