2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

carolinakickg carolinakickg the confusion is all too real. Went to an outlet store yesterday after the snkrs drop and a rep there was telling me he got the wtd that just dropped. Explained to him what they were and he was hella disappointed LMAO. He then told me I just missed a shipment of 50 royal 1s so then he got to see me all sad too lol.

At JC? Damn... I was there on Wednesday afternoon and they didn't have any.. they had 3 DMP packs but they were charging $500 retail for them.. at the clearance outlet :rofl:

Last edited:
@CarolinaKickG the confusion is all too real. Went to an outlet store yesterday after the snkrs drop and a rep there was telling me he got the wtd that just dropped. Explained to him what they were and he was hella disappointed LMAO. He then told me I just missed a shipment of 50 royal 1s so then he got to see me all sad too lol.
Not to be pessimistic but seeing people disappointed as to what the name is and not what they actually look like gives me hope that other people have this reaction and gives me hope we can see resale shoot down in the following days/weeks.

Yea bro JC.. They still had all 3 dmps yesterday lmao those things looked like hot garbage. Homie said 30% off soon might need you to scoop the 12.5 flyknits if you go and they still got em.
On topic look at these!! Cant get a pear of yzys for the life of me but grabbed 3 of these

tyron1995 tyron1995 agreed!

Last edited:
I'm starting to get annoyed with the quantity of shoes I have
Too many doubles and triples
Considering thinning but I'm not sure I can do that, maybe I'll wait until SB figures out what they are doing and I can cash in on the hype?
That will never happen though

Maybe building a fort out of them might be a better idea, the fam is out of town so I just might do it

You mind sending over dimensions of your shelving system. I have an under stair closet that I need to outfit with shelves to keep my wife from walking in the house with shoes

They are a pass for me, but some of ya'll will probably dig them.. I could also see them turning out to be another flop like Mulders were.

No local skate shop received them
Local Undefeated sold out
No local boutiques got em

I don’t know what bizarre alternate realty I woke up in where people care about dunks. I don’t like it. Can’t the hype beasts just stick to boost?
I feel ya.  I am hoping for a wider release but .. .who knows. I should have been on my ps & qs with this release.

The funny part about the Cambell's is shops were allowed to order as many as they wanted.. most passed or ordered a few because of the lack of interest in dunks as of late.

Back
Top Bottom