2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Black Gino low to high is what I heard.. we shall see if it comes to fruition.
nerd.gif
wouldnt mind black ginos

How could they possibly think another dominantly black high top dunk is a good idea

edited, meant to say another

Last edited:
Black Sheep tagged the barley joints #mintchocolatechip on IG :lol: :lol:

And mita posted a bunch of pics of their dunk lows. I didn't see any release details. They still purtyyy.

It's probably a long shot, but is there a way to grab a pair of the OnkoChinsin SBs, outside of having a Japan connect?

They're not SBs...but no probably not.
I'm slow. Haha. I've looked at them enough and seen the tongue has no thickness or any "SB" written anywhere, but it never registered until you said it. Oh well. Though I think they're clean, I definitely prefer the look of a thick tongue, especially on lows. Well now I don't feel any type of way knowing I won't get them. Thanks for crushing my hopes and dreams. Haha. 

I'm not Promoting you sell your Doubles and/or Triples, but...

You know any one of us would be Interested in taking some of that "Extra weight" off your hands...

nike-sb-koston-295x300.png
don't you mean

don't worry everyone, if I decide to let stuff go I already have some of your names on certain pairs

You mind sending over dimensions of your shelving system. I have an under stair closet that I need to outfit with shelves to keep my wife from walking in the house with shoes
not sure what you are asking.... they are full custom to fit my specific space

send me a pm for details

Back
Top Bottom