2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What's a fair price to pair for the Atmos CO.JP mismatched that just dropped? Not much of a market for them in the US yet. Looking for a size 10.

I'm looking for any of the 3 pairs in that pack. Haven't seen any for sale anywhere except on pair of the mismatched navy ones on Ebay for ~$350. I am looking for size 11.

I'm looking for any of the 3 pairs in that pack. Haven't seen any for sale anywhere except on pair of the mismatched navy ones on Ebay for ~$350. I am looking for size 11.

I don't think the be true joints have dropped yet. And I've seen probably 5 pairs total for sale, all well over 300 shipped. There's no way to avoid the JP shipping and I doubt you ever see them for close to retail.

Flyknit does not flatter the dunk. I see these newfangled models have done away with the sole stitching. Wonder how that'll effect durability.

I don't think the be true joints have dropped yet. And I've seen probably 5 pairs total for sale, all well over 300 shipped. There's no way to avoid the JP shipping and I doubt you ever see them for close to retail.

Agreed. I think it'll average around $300.

I got my Atmos AMZero's last month and paid around or close to $300 to have them shipped from Japan.

It's a bummer.

Flyknit does not flatter the dunk. I see these newfangled models have done away with the sole stitching. Wonder how that'll effect durability.

I'm a little surprised they didn't do a lunar sole, unless they did do something different for it but didn't point it out on their page.

Also those turquoise ones might not look bad with a silver swoosh....

I'm a little surprised they didn't do a lunar sole, unless they did do something different for it but didn't point it out on their page.

Also those turquoise ones might not look bad with a silver swoosh....

I think they are. May not be lunar but they look softer than regular midsole/outsole. Plus, from the product details...

"Lightweight Flyknit fabric is breathable and flexible.Foam sole delivers support and cushioning."

I think they are. May not be lunar but they look softer than regular midsole/outsole. Plus, from the product details...

"Lightweight Flyknit fabric is breathable and flexible.Foam sole delivers support and cushioning."

Good eye. Hmmm... interesting that they didn't highlight that more if it indeed is a foam/more cushioned midsole...

IMG_6547.JPG
Why is posting pics from mobile so unintuitive now?

I could get behind SB Dunks on Nike iD, but they'd have to rotate colors/materials so that it wouldn't be (too) feasible to recreate pairs that already exist.

TBH I don't think they could possibly be selling a ton of regular Dunks on Nike iD, so why not make them all SBs to entice a bigger audience?

Back
Top Bottom