2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_8125.JPG
It's time for NDC to add the Dunk SB to NIKE ID, who's with me!!?

I've always been on board with this. It's time.

IMG_8125.JPG
It's time for NDC to add the Dunk SB to NIKE ID, who's with me!!?
I disagree. Nike ID is too simple with hardly any options. The glory of SB dunks has been the use of materials and small details like embroidery, lacelocks, graphics, insoles, packaging, all that jazz. Not just a choice of red, blue, green, or yellow on some leather or suede which is what dunk IDs typically are. Nike bespoke would make more sense but would also be redundant, in my opinion. ID definitely wouldn't do justice.

They would screw it up.
Have IW tooling, terrible colors, wrong materials,

Exactly! We'd get the worst type of Dunk SB, most SB fans would pass on them, and then they'd use the excuse that no one rocks with Dunk SBs anymore. Just give us what is now referred to as "TRD" tooling in lows and highs, decent colors and blocking/placement options, and at the least, normal materials, and it'd work. But...I don't trust Nike would show such love/smart decision making.

I disagree. Nike ID is too simple with hardly any options. The glory of SB dunks has been the use of materials and small details like embroidery, lacelocks, graphics, insoles, packaging, all that jazz. Not just a choice of red, blue, green, or yellow on some leather or suede which is what dunk IDs typically are. Nike bespoke would make more sense but would also be redundant, in my opinion. ID definitely wouldn't do justice.

Idk. Nike SB hasn't not done what you stated to satisfaction in years. Midas whale let the consumer make their own designs at this point

Thanks for the love fellas!

Was excited to come home to the hemps. Never thought I'd own a pair but I couldn't pass them up for the price.

Also scooped these from the outlet. Leather and lining are buttery.

IMG_1872.JPG

IMG_1873.JPG

I really like the Gino's

I was at K Coast in Ocean City, MD and they stopped carrying Dunks after like 14 years, I wonder if shops are getting tired of Nike's demands

I really like the Gino's

I was at K Coast in Ocean City, MD and they stopped carrying Dunks after like 14 years, I wonder if shops are getting tired of Nike's demands

Probably more tired of consumer's lack of product demand tbh.

Edit: just saw on Instagram that Mainland got their stock of the Campbell Dunks today, if anyone's local.

I've been looking for west coast lunars in 11.5 or 12. If anyone has any leads, please shoot me a PM. Thanks in advance. Back in the day when I would cop whatever size I could find for cheap, I had a size 11 and size 12.5 that I wound up getting rid of because they didn't fit. So it's about time I finally settle down with my proper size. I could probably tolerate east coast, too.

I really like the Gino's

I bought a bunch of pairs from K coast over the years... blue lobs, Gibsons, clubbers, unheavens, Spider-Man mids.. they still had a few pairs last year but they've obviously been tapering off over the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom