2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Do u think the Gino will sell out ?
tenor.gif

medicom re-release???
http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F07%2Fmedicom-toy-nike-sb-dunk-low-elite-bearbrick-1.jpg

oh wait... it's on the dunk elite...

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F07%2Fmedicom-toy-nike-sb-dunk-low-elite-bearbrick-2.jpg

I'm definitely a fan of these. I like the double zoom on the elites (glad they got rid of that veiny side panel) and I like medicom and "denim?" So these are a must.

I know a lot of people aren't feeln them, but this is just nsb generating hype for the newer models. Let's face facts trds weren't selling well before they became "traditional" not to skaters and not to collectors. I just hope the elites get the same quality treatment as trds did in the golden era. I need some Takashi leather and baby bear hair on these elites lol

reason why they fell off was because they lacked creativity and started using ****ty materials

Well yea ultimately, but there was other factors that came into play as well. Crappy materials came first because of peta and other regulations against leather. Creativity was still around for blue box and tape box imo but by then people were anti new tooling and really paved the road for what I now call sb snobs lol. Teal box for the most part was a disaster, and now that sb is pushing forward the snobs are getting worse lol nobody stopping anybody from paying 300+ for a pre gold box pair. But at the end of the day Nike is a performance company and whatever they see fit as innovation comes from feedback from the skateboarding community not the collectors.

But yea I hope they build the hype for these elites like they did when sb first hit the scene.

I'm definitely a fan of these. I like the double zoom on the elites (glad they got rid of that veiny side panel) and I like medicom and "denim?" So these are a must.

I know a lot of people aren't feeln them, but this is just nsb generating hype for the newer models. Let's face facts trds weren't selling well before they became "traditional" not to skaters and not to collectors. I just hope the elites get the same quality treatment as trds did in the golden era. I need some Takashi leather and baby bear hair on these elites lol

definitely curious about how they skate...

definitely curious about how they skate...

Check em out, I got a pair of the grey/blue ones (I think they called them rethunks). I sincerely prefer them over any other shoe i skate in. Compared to dunks a year going back they're lighter, the midsole isn't ridiculously stiff, and the outsole feels more rubbery than trds. Still ugly, but the medicoms are a notch up lol

I wanna try a pair of those elites but i have 3 other shoes to skate through and the new reynolds G6 is calling my name

Hey NT fam i have been trying to find a dunk high, it's called year of the pig. i found pairs but none close to my size, was wondering is there a place other then ebay,goat,stockx,and kixfly, thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom