2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_1143.JPG

I'm happy with mine.
giphy.webp

I wear size 9.5 but have to go a half size up with the lows. What size would I go with for the highs? I don't like my shoes too tight. Any help is appreciated as I can't try any highs on myself.

I wear size 9.5 but have to go a half size up with the lows. What size would I go with for the highs? I don't like my shoes too tight. Any help is appreciated as I can't try any highs on myself.
I would say the same.
But, maybe you should go try some on first, if thinking of ordering online.
Remember, Older Dunks(Lows/Mids/Highs) fit different than Newer Dunks(Lows/Mids/Highs).

Anybody got a lead on the BTTYS JP What the's? Im looking for an 11.5 or 12 but havent seen anything anywhere. Ive got the Syracuse Dunks and they are amazing, hoping the lows are the same. Thanks for the help

Thanks for the info, and this would be an older pair. I go a half size up with the lows because the tongue is too padded (Orange Box, for example). How are the older highs? Same padded tongue as the lows?

I was just thinking about letting my pair of Tiff high's go. I wore them a few times a while ago, now they've been in the box for this whole year

i wish the BSMNT would have added in another color. don't get me wrong, they're dope and all, but that's yet another black kick with a gum bottom. granted these have additional details, and i like that lil swoosh on the toe.

those barely greens look dope tho! imo goes without saying it woulda been real dope with a fat tongue but as a colorway i really like em!

Back
Top Bottom