2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Local plug hooked it up for $72 cash. Can't say no.

IMG_4158.JPG

wondering why out of all nike shoes the BSMNT did choose a dunk (if they did). not the most hyped shoe at the moment, is it? but good on them!

Hopefully they get a wider release later on. Theyre the nicest dunks to come out since the Wheats & them co JPs

And rap any ebay coupons out atm? :nerd:

No ebay coupons. There hasn't been one all month of the standard 15 off 75.

I think because eBay bucks are in play right now that they are being stingy and don't want cats to double dip. Been hoarding mine tonsoend all month waiting for a coupon. They expire Aug 2 so at this point I bet the next coupon will come a few days after that lol.

Guys!
How do you clean your sb dunks (specially the ones made with canvas)!?
I have an Nike Sb Dunk High Obsidian Camo and i'm reeally afraid to clean the canvas material part with soap and water (i don't know if the soap will damage it or not).

I personally do just use soap and water (or possibly Jason Markk) and a brush (old toothbrush works well). For canvas I wet the whole canvas panel first using the brush, then specifically brush on some soap on the spots I want to clean (or just brush on soap all over the panel if you're doing a general clean.) Then afterwards brush the panel all over with just water. If you leave scrubbed soap on the canvas it might leave a white-ish residue from the suds. I also apply water all over the panel to avoid any possible watermarks when the water dries.

Back
Top Bottom