2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The people who keep saying SB's are dead...
its fine we knew this for awhile, and most of us die hard collectors don't give a ****

So go back to collecting your adidas slippers and same Jordan retro in a different year

it's deeper than man

Nike SB continues to make inferior products and don't seem to understand their consumer base, I have been here since day 1, was rocking Pro B's before that

I literally see nothing that excites me, I copped the Sea Crystal IW and Mulder Highs but both are cheap and no where near the price charged and even their non Dunk shoes which I used to cop regularly are trash

I am hardly an Adidas fan boy but if they can use better materials on $60 Stan Smith's that says a lot to me and probably part of the reason Nike is scrambling to re-do their business model right now

Rapcoz uploadin 5 gigs worth of the same exact pics lmao :lol::lol:

SB is thriving but dunks are dead as hell, whoever making the decisions on these low to high retros needs to lose their job
From what I've been told the SB group is no longer a standalone group, they were folded into another group at Nike. not sure what it means for SB, but it can't be good.

Got my Supa's locked in. They looking really nice in cncpts photo
Capture+_2017-10-06-15-36-46.png

Might even double..

I think Nocturnal stopped carrying Nike SB

wanted to cop from them since that is where I bought my OG Supa's

Last edited:
Ah I didn’t try to cart, I guess they won’t go live until next week or whatever the online date is my b.

Someone posted couple pages back spot was taking phone orders currently at the time. That was last weekend.

it's deeper than man

Nike SB continues to make inferior products and don't seem to understand their consumer base, I have been here since day 1, was rocking Pro B's before that

I literally see nothing that excites me, I copped the Sea Crystal IW and Mulder Highs but both are cheap and no where near the price charged and even their non Dunk shoes which I used to cop regularly are trash

I am hardly an Adidas fan boy but if they can use better materials on $60 Stan Smith's that says a lot to me and probably part of the reason Nike is scrambling to re-do their business model right now

STILLIN KNOWS

it's deeper than man

This man knows the truth. SBs used to be incredibly unique and be a standalone art piece...not to mention made out of pretty farking good quality. Now.... G-T-F-O. Y'all know sh-it load more than me about em... but I feel like the last good SB was the Somps?

I'll agree that quality hasn't been great, one of the main reasons I slowed down on SBs, but it's definitely not stan smith level. those things are cardboard, even have friends at adidas joke about how bad they are.

would be nice to see them scale back and give us more early sb day vibes. nice soft leather and plush suede in some simple colorways. then throw in a couple of collaborations, and maybe a few wild colorways.

yo wtf...
13515_76996.jpg
IMG_0324.JPG

Pure trash and a total waste of time and material.
Alright boyz.. no derail here, I'm copping supas today or this weekend lol

FRINGE CHARACTER ALBUM DROPPED TODAY!! STREAM IT FOR FREE or BUY HERE https://fringecharacter.bandcamp.com/

If ya'll got one last time, PM Me.. physicals are short right now but I'll get more over the coming weeks.

Love,
9th
Streaming it currently. PURE FIRE!

it's deeper than man

FACTS. It's unreal how far SB has fallen.
From what I've been told the SB group is no longer a standalone group, they were folded into another group at Nike. not sure what it means for SB, but it can't be good.
From what I remember being told, Nike Sportswear absorbed SB. Ever since that happened it's been down hill.

How do regular dunks fit? I used to have a bunch of pairs back in the day but I can't remember how they used to fit. Should I go TTS?

I usually wear an 11.5

How do regular dunks fit? I used to have a bunch of pairs back in the day but I can't remember how they used to fit. Should I go TTS?

I usually wear an 11.5

Roomier than SBs but not enough to go up or down for me. I also wear 11.5. If you don’t have a wide foot and like a snug fit you can probably get away with 11.

Back
Top Bottom