2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

it's deeper than man

Nike SB continues to make inferior products and don't seem to understand their consumer base, I have been here since day 1, was rocking Pro B's before that

I literally see nothing that excites me, I copped the Sea Crystal IW and Mulder Highs but both are cheap and no where near the price charged and even their non Dunk shoes which I used to cop regularly are trash

I am hardly an Adidas fan boy but if they can use better materials on $60 Stan Smith's that says a lot to me and probably part of the reason Nike is scrambling to re-do their business model right now

This.

It's easy to think that maybe it's not possible to have a quality product at the dunk price point, but look over at Saucony, and they manage to put out top notch shoes at $110-120. Buttery suede, nice leather, good CWs, etc. And they are a tiny company compared to Nike.

It can be done.

This years Jordan inspired sb.
8D3B3118-DE3F-4732-B292-AF4816AACEFB.png

Nike SB must still be selling a ton of pairs for them to continue doing things they way they are
It has to make sense financially

Last new pair I bought was the unwheats.... not a lot for me to be excited about lately
We need some quality lows

I don't know, I've seen A LOT of shops drop their accounts and stop carrying SB all together. Most of the stuff SB released this year was in outlets soon after or deeply discounted. I honestly think they have NO CLUE of what they're doing with this division and don't care either. It seems like SB is being ran by one or two people that have NO CLUE of its history or how to appeal to its true customer base. It's almost as if they're now focusing all their resources to help JB. There is no greater sign of that then what they're doing with the upcoming Medicom release. That **** is unbelievable. How could you screw that up so terribly?!

I don't know, I've seen A LOT of shops drop their accounts and stop carrying SB all together. Most of the stuff SB released this year was in outlets soon after or deeply discounted. I honestly think they have NO CLUE of what they're doing with this division and don't care either. It seems like SB is being ran by one or two people that have NO CLUE of its history or how to appeal to its true customer base. It's almost as if they're now focusing all their resources to help JB. There is no greater sign of that then what they're doing with the upcoming Medicom release. That **** is unbelievable. How could you screw that up so terribly?!
I'd bet online SB sales are much greater than we think, I know we will never get those numbers but with shops dropping their accounts NDC is the one to benefit from that
I've met many people that buy SBs exclusively online because of ease and distance from a shop that carries them
If it is true SB was absorbed into NIke Sportswear I could see the mistakes like the medicoms happening.... but with the sales being good enough with crap materials on GRs I don't see them making changes..... plus active youthful skaters really like the slimmed down dunks (the ones I've talked to)
Biggest complaint is the pricepoint.... which is no surprise

I want the pricepoint to stay the same with materials to match ($100-$120)..... keep the slim dunks around for about $70 for those that burn through shoes in a month or two

I am very happy with the supa highs. The leather feels nice and soft. The safety orange and hyper blue colors really pop in person. Being the first sb dunk colorway ever I’m glad that nike did these justice. I would’ve liked to see the attached extra laces like on the denim forbes highs, but that isn’t going to stop me from doubling up on these. So if you’re listening Nike SB job well done, now change the freaking box color already!!

Back
Top Bottom