2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If it's any consolation, they'll be dropping on the same day as the Win Like '82 XIs...and y'all know how people love their Holiday XIs.
This is true! OK, maybe this will keep the 'beasts to a minimum. I know it won't, they can't be escaped, but I can hope. I'm getting a pair hands down, but it sucks that true SB fans have to deal with that madness, and some won't be so fortunate.

man they shoulda done a pennywise dunk... low sb dunk TRD, upper would be entirely made of buttery light grey suede (same shade as his costume) except for a white nike leather swoosh, white midsole, red outsole, white tongue tag with red lettering on the tag and the nike stitching on the back, lining would be that shaggy stuff found in the gibson's but in orange to resemble his hair. laces would come in light grey, extra pair of white laces, and red. end it with a red balloon heel stitch
Defeat-Pennywise.jpg

Banking on that...

Adidas has 4 or 5 pairs of the Pharrell NMD’s releasing this day as well...Stash Spiridon drops the day before too...

Hopefully these guys other releases eat up some of the hype...
I really hope so too , November 11th is a big release day so I'm hoping to snag a pair of pigoens online as well as in store at blades or something

Today’s delivery.. he’s a good ninja...

DD0104CE-3416-449E-8AEF-E23C2062A32E.jpeg

5E509AA2-D651-44C1-9249-A8D85F95F3EA.jpeg
Beautiful. Man I need a pair of these. I'm currently plotting on a pair of vnds dino jr's for $50, I've been on a roll with heat for the low . vvvvvvnds sea crystals for $40, vnds de la souls for $100 and now these dino's for $50. Never really wanted the dino's because of all the silver but for $50 why not

Beautiful. Man I need a pair of these. I'm currently plotting on a pair of vnds dino jr's for $50, I've been on a roll with heat for the low . vvvvvvnds sea crystals for $40, vnds de la souls for $100 and now these dino's for $50. Never really wanted the dino's because of all the silver but for $50 why not
wow those are some steals... sea crystals were my first dunks ever and the pair that got me into shoes. I'm always on the lookout for some but the okay priced ones are always dirty :/

wow those are some steals... sea crystals were my first dunks ever and the pair that got me into shoes. I'm always on the lookout for some but the okay priced ones are always dirty :/
Yeah I feel you man the okay priced ones are alwaysssss dirty, that's why I was shocked to see a clean pair for $40, I love cheap come ups . I paid more for my beat pair of crystals than I did for the clean pair smh. But the crystals are such a dope shoe. They'll NEVER make em like they use to

Back
Top Bottom