2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

E9BD0E98-B3E9-4344-AFC9-8C54A3EC6A62.png

Man, your post plus avi combo had me dying!

Anyway, I would love to see what the clothing looks like that comes with the Pigeons as well.

Still dumbfounded about how the only "true" retro has been shanghai 1s. And even those looked terrible with new tooling.

I will never understand what is so sacred about not straight retroing

having a pair of piss yellow Mulders or Supas with the paint all chipped off isn't a badge of honor for the few

Havent seen you in a while homie. I know that Supa is your personal GOAT. how you feel about them doing the high retro

Someone bless us with a murdered out Photoshop of the OG Pigeons?

Was 'Sienna' the shade of orange used on the original pair? Orange wasn't mentioned in the original color code iirc.

Smh the hypebeast websites are officially all over the pigeon release, and they're all citing pinoe77 as the source smh

Smh the hypebeast websites are officially all over the pigeon release, and they're all citing pinoe77 as the source smh

These the same blogs that reported a low -> high retro when Staple dropped the sample tag? :lol:

I can't take Pinoe seriously...he erroneously reported that all the Dunks on the promo poster from the 15 shops that participated in the giveaway earlier this year were getting retro'd. I don't think any blogs have broken any SB info in quite a while. They just repost stuff from the usual suspects.

I reluctantly purchased them :lol:

But they came to $69 so it’s all good

Who you got tomorrow brody? O-H

Yup lol same sites , and a few additional ones now too . I think they take anything and run with it these days . The same sites that called the campbell dunks "what the dunks" and had Hypebeasts jumping over eachother for them . I'm glad we all have people like you and 9th wonder ito spit real info.

These the same blogs that reported a low -> high retro when Staple dropped the sample tag? :lol:

I can't take Pinoe seriously...he erroneously reported that all the Dunks on the promo poster from the 15 shops that participated in the giveaway earlier this year were getting retro'd. I don't think any blogs have broken any SB info in quite a while. They just repost stuff from the usual suspects.

Who you got tomorrow brody? O-H

man I was feeling good til the line came out -7 OSU

now I am not feeling good :smh:

man I was feeling good til the line came out -7 OSU

now I am not feeling good :smh:

Most of the "expert" predictions I've been seeing are split pretty evenly...if the game was in Happy Valley I'd say we wouldn't have a prayer but **** man who knows what could happen in Columbus. You driving out?

Most of the "expert" predictions I've been seeing are split pretty evenly...if the game was in Happy Valley I'd say we wouldn't have a prayer but **** man who knows what could happen in Columbus. You driving out?

yeah man that line is just shocking to me though

I will just be watching from my crib, I got a halloween party later, you going?

This guy is on twitter telling dudes to suck his **** when he gets called out, what is wrong with people

Yeahhhhh Pinoe blocked me on Twitter months ago. :kanyeshrug

On topic: dude at work asked me today if I heard about the Pigeon retro. "Boy did I?!" 8)

Definitely going to be a tough game for us playing in Columbus but I think people are still sleeping on how good we really are. It's like a lot aren't quite sold on us yet. Same with the eagles.

Back
Top Bottom