2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did anybody else get a reserve from Nike+ on a pair of sbs today?

I could of sworn I saw the alert but nothing is reserved.

Guess Nike SB branding is on the tongue tags, just blacked out and hard to see in that pic.
Yeah I can see it now that you say that. i know these aren't what everybody was hoping for but I really like them. I just pray they do the right thing and release enough of these so all true sb fans can grab a pair day 1 if they try.

Im torn, havent been around as long as 90% of you guys, but I will still probably cop. Am a sucker for black colorways, though admittedly was expecting something with a bit more flavor. Think these will end up on Snkrs, or will I have to take a trip to Franklin Mills?

7BFFDCEE-2CCC-4DBF-BBCB-15819D0FA1D1.jpeg

NT SB crew always eats. You should have plenty of links saved up if you been here a while. Im sure plenty of links will be posted hopefully the hype beast lurkers dont snatch them all up.
Real talk. NTSB is the best group hands down. Unless Nike pulls the okie doughk and does some limited garbage with these, we should all be fine. Everyone does help everyone.

"It had too much going on for a lowtop"

That's true but to me the white yellow lows and highs are "louder"

I bought the high brown green joints when they first came out and sold them ds because I wished they were low.

Wish came true oddly enough.

They remind me of the ninja turtles

That’s crazy! I’m still waiting on the Skunk to be lows.
And looking ninja turtleish is the exact reason I didn’t like the lows :lol:
"It had too much going on for a lowtop"

That's true but to me the white yellow lows and highs are "louder"

I bought the high brown green joints when they first came out and sold them ds because I wished they were low.

Wish came true oddly enough.

They remind me of the ninja turtles

Back
Top Bottom